Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    "...You really sent it to me?"

    "Really!"

    Chu Yichuan pursed his lips and hesitated: "I didn't receive it."

    Shen Yuluan could not wait to swear to the sky: "If you don't believe me, ask Pearl, She watched me hand over every letter. I made everything clear in the letter, and I didn't hide anything from you."

    Chu Yichuan looked at her suspiciously.

    With Zhu'er agreeing on the side, and seeing Shen Yuluan's firm appearance, he hesitated again and again, and then nodded reluctantly, believing it.

    "There is a war at the border, and even the caravan is not willing to go there. Perhaps the letter was lost on the way." Even Shen Yuluan himself did not believe what he said. It's normal to lose one, but what's the point of losing all of them?

    It's just that she couldn't even tell the reason herself, so she could only say firmly: "I really sent it!"

    Chu Yichuan said "um", "I believe you."

    "I left you the address in Lanzhou in the letter. , waiting for you to come to me. Since you didn't receive the letter, how did you find it here?"

    "I found the travel notes you've read, which marked Lanzhou."

    Shen Yuluan blinked, "You just searched for them one by one. ?"

    Chu Yichuan turned his head and did not refute.

    Shen Yuluan didn't know what to say for a while. Her travel notes have written all over the world and marked many places. Lanzhou is just one of them. I don't know how much effort it will take to find them one by one. She thought of the rumors that King Xin was distracted, as if the softest part of her heart had been lightly bumped, making her heart soft.

    With force in her hands, she pulled Chu Yichuan to sit down, and asked softly, "How long have you been looking for?"

    "Not long."

    Shen Yuluan didn't believe it.

    Chu Yichuan had to tell her a rough date.

    She calculated in her mind. It was not long before the army was victorious, he left Beijing to look for someone, and he searched for as long as he came back.

    How can this be said soon?

    Shen Yuluan sighed in her heart, and asked again, "How do you know that I'm not from Shen Yuzhi?" Chu Yichuan said     sullenly , "No matter how much

    she learns, it's not you." It

took so much effort to come to me, didn't you..."

    "I gave you a golden hairpin." Chu Yichuan was even more depressed: "Don't you understand?"

    Of course Shen Yuluan understood the meaning of the golden hairpin!

    Most men and women in the world are in love with golden hairpins, but she always looked at Chu Yichuan at a young age, even if he had grown to be superior to most men in the world, she would occasionally look down on him, thinking that he was still an ignorant lover. Young man.

    She complained: "You gave me so much jewelry, how could I know that this golden hairpin has a special meaning." If I

    knew earlier, she would never be in trouble. She should have told Chu Yichuan directly at the beginning, why would she be going around now? Turn a lot of misunderstandings.