Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    If there is one person, all people say the same appearance, only what you see is different.

    Chu Yichuan thought about it all night.

    Those weird things, when he thought of Tianming, he didn't come up with the result, but he didn't care about the existence of that girl Shen for no reason.

    Shuangshu of the Shen family, one is famous in the capital, the other is unknown. However, his imperial sister-in-law was not as rumored, completely different from what others said, but somewhat similar to the Shen family sister.

    They are twins, born exactly the same.

    When the sky was bright, a bold idea flashed in his mind, and it was fleeting. He was firmly remembered, but he felt that it was not practical.

    When Eunuch Fu came to wait for him to get up, Chu Yichuan was still thinking about this matter.

    He wanted to find the royal sister-in-law, and personally asked about the strangeness, but he had already lived outside the palace, and it was not as convenient as before to find someone in the Chufeng Palace, so he could only suppress this idea for the time being.

    "Eunuch Fu, you go to the bookstore for me." Chu Yichuan instructed: "In the past, Huangsao was outstanding in writing and wrote many poems. If there are any, you can buy them all. Oh, and also, if even Miss Shen There are also some, and I bought them all." Eunuch

    Fu thought for a while: "The bookstore outside may be sold out, but the Shen family must have these items." The

    old eunuch patted his chest and assured him that after the little master was sent out, Went to Shen's house again to find their servants.

    At dusk, Chu Yichuan came out of the Ministry of Industry, and the carriage stopped directly at the gate of the palace. He skillfully went to the imperial study to find the emperor first, and waited to go with the emperor to Chufeng Palace.

    Today, there are a lot of papers on the table. The emperor is at the desk to handle official business, and he is reading the files of the Ministry of Industry. The imperial study was silent, except for the occasional sound of pages turning.

    When the eunuch came to refill the tea for the third time, Chu Yichuan's dossier had also been read. Liang Quan asked in a low voice, asking if he needed to get other books for him.

    There are a lot of books in the imperial study, Chu Yichuan looked at it and thought: "Is there any articles written by the emperor's sister-in-law here?"

    Chu Yue paused with the tip of the pen, looked up, and saw the emperor's younger brother's face full of confusion. Embarrassed, "Last time I went to the bookstore to buy books, and I saw the poems written by the Huangsao. Although I haven't read many books, I can see the good and the bad. I have only heard of the Huangsao's writing before, but the poetry in the bookstore is outstanding. Even if you want to read it, you have nowhere to look for it."

    Chu Yichuan said sincerely: "Brother Huang and Sister-in-law have known each other for many years, and they must have read them." Chu     Yuehe was

    noncommittal: "Liang Quan."

The eunuch responded and found a large box.

    All of Shen Yuzhi's poems were collected by him and placed in a box as if they were treasures. When Chu Yichuan picked it up, the emperor couldn't hold back, and exhorted, "Be careful."