Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    When Chu Yichuan opened his eyes, he saw the layers of complex and exquisite bed curtains. He moved his fingers, the fingertips felt silky, and the tip of his nose could smell the lingering fragrance. Chu Yichuan blinked and found that his whole body was relaxed, and he no longer had the discomfort before he lost consciousness.

    He sat up dazedly, and found himself lying on a large, soft bed in a spacious and splendid room, a beautiful room he had never seen before.

    Could it be that he died and could not reach the Immortal Realm?

    He was about to lift the quilt when he heard a clatter, and his wrists were heavy. Chu Yichuan bowed his head and saw that his hands and feet were handcuffed. When he moved, the chains made a rattling sound.

    It turns out that people are still sinners after death. Could this be the prison of the fairy world?

    There were footsteps outside.

    "Pearl, I just heard a noise inside, is someone awake?"

    Chu Yichuan raised his head.

    The door was opened from the outside, and a figure rushed in. He subconsciously raised his hand to hide his face and hid. He ducked back in fear. The chains were rattling, but there was nowhere to hide. While he was in a panic, someone had already arrived in front of him.

    The chains that shackled his hands were pulled, forcing him to put down his hands. Chu Yichuan raised his head in panic and slammed into a pair of bright black eyes. The smudge was a bright red, and even the folds of the eyelids were very beautiful.

    He opened his eyes wide in surprise: "Mother?!"

    Shen Yuluan: "..."

    Shen Yuluan rolled his eyes at him angrily: "Who do you call your mother?"

    Don't say that in this life, she had no children in her last life!

    The happy look on Chu Yichuan's face slowly disappeared, he stepped back, the iron chains rattled, and his face showed flinching.

    Soon, another figure rushed in, and Eunuch Fu was full of surprise: "Little Master! You are awake!"

    Chu Yichuan's eyes lit up: "Eunuch Fu!"

    Gonggong Fu rushed straight to the bed and stopped again. He touched his head, touched his hands and feet, and when he saw that the heat on the master had subsided, and even his complexion had improved a lot, he was immediately happier.

    "Little Mistress, look, this is the Queen Mother!" Eunuch Fu happily introduced him: "The little Mistress is seriously ill, and the Queen Mistress is kind-hearted and asked the imperial physician to treat you. You see, it's not a good time now. Is it?"

    "Not yet." Pearl hurriedly interrupted: "The doctor said that your master has been ill for too long and is too severe. This medicine should be taken three times a day, first for half a month!"

    "Yes, yes. Yes, eat for half a month!" Eunuch Fu hurriedly said, "After half a month, it will be fine!"

    Chu Yichuan nodded lightly, hid behind Eunuch Fu, and couldn't help but look at Shen Yuluan.

    He heard Eunuch Fu say that the Empress was his sister-in-law. The palace is full of people who love to spread gossip. Eunuch Fu listened to it outside and told him when he turned back. I heard that his royal sister-in-law is very good, she is outstanding in talent, high in character, and even in appearance.