Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Sandalwood curled up, and the bell rang out from nowhere. The old monk's head was a little bit, as if he had just woken up. He opened his cloudy eyes, and his eyes fell on Chu Yuehe.

    "Amitabha." Monk Huizhen: "Your Majesty only needs to follow his heart, and the problem will be solved." Chu     Yuehe

    said: "I have always followed my heart as the master said."

It is only an illusory dream, but the emperor in the dream is also him, whether it is a dream or reality, all are attracted by the goddess in the dream.

    until a palace banquet.

    The "Yuzhi" who wore plain clothes and was elegant and clean in the dream appeared in front of him for the first time.

    As in a dream, he ascended the throne as the emperor and established Shen Yuzhi as the queen. He guessed that what he dreamed of was the afterlife, and he would soon see the dream come true, but before the wedding, Shen Yuzhi disappeared.

    Now sitting in the back seat is Shen Yuluan, who has nothing to do with Shen Yuzhi except for his appearance. She loves colors, doesn't know how to play the violin and paint, doesn't know how to please, doesn't know how to eat, and has nothing to do with the person in her dream.

    But unfortunately, it made him think more.

    Seeing that she is so upset with others, that she is depressed when she knows that she is not interested in herself, and that she is furious when she secretly meets Chu Yichuan in order to avoid her leaving the palace.

    Whether in a dream or in reality, what he loves is Shen Yuzhi, and he should not have been moved by Shen Yuluan.

    But thinking of Shen Yuluan's kindness to Chu Yichuan, he was rather displeased.

    Shen Yuluan used to focus on pleasing him, but now she is trying to please his imperial brother, and her mind has become fast, and she thought that she was not sincere before. But he is a dignified emperor, how can he not be as good as others?

    Chu Yuehe realized that something was wrong with him.

    But he should only love Shen Yuzhi.

    Only "Yuzhi".

    ...

    As soon as the emperor came, it would be difficult for Chu Yichuan to return to Shen Yuluan's place.

    He knew in his heart that he had not violated the rules, but in the end he was selfish, and no matter how he pretended to be, he would inevitably have a guilty conscience. Fortunately, the Jinyun Temple is big enough, and he had come and gone in a hurry before, and he did not visit the temple well.

    Chu Yichuan followed a group of pilgrims into the main hall, kneeling in front of the Buddha statue, offering incense, and praying sincerely.

    May the Queen's sister-in-law be safe and smooth, and have a happy life.

    I hope he can be very peaceful and get what he wants.

    After earnestly bowing, he inserted the incense into the thick incense ashes, and when he was about to turn to leave, he heard a pilgrim next to him asking the monk in the temple about praying for blessings and offering lamps.

    Chu Yichuan thought about it, and after the pilgrims in front left, he also stepped forward to inquire.

    In Jinyun Temple, you can pray for blessings and offer lamps for others, and light an ever-bright lamp, which will not go out for a hundred years, for the sake of good health. It’s just that the cost is a lot, so many people are tempted and can only stop.