Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Chu Yichuan moved quickly.

    He took the promise of the royal sister-in-law to his heart, and within a few days, he came into the palace with a lantern.

    It is not a Kongming lantern, but a delicate and beautiful hexagonal lantern. Each side is carefully painted with flower and grass patterns with colorful ink. When the candle is lit inside, it is especially beautiful.

    Shen Yuluan liked it very much. She held the lantern in her hand and looked over and over. She was very careful in her movements for fear of breaking the lantern. On the other hand, he felt a little distressed about the small wound on his hand, and hurriedly asked Pearl to get the wound medicine.

    "Why are you so anxious, just do it slowly." Shen Yuluan lowered her head and carefully placed the wound medicine on his hand, "Anyway, I also received a birthday gift from you, which is extra."     "I I'm afraid that the royal sister-in-law will be anxious for a long time." Those wounds were gently touched and his palms were itchy, Chu Yichuan reluctantly held back his eyes and said, "I am free, so I will do it easily, so that the royal sister-in-law will not wait for a long time."     "What are you free, the Ministry of Industry is so busy."     "I am busy with official business during the day, and I am free at night."     Shen Yuluan pursed the corners of her lips, gave him good medicine, and then looked around for places to hang the lanterns. She looked around, and felt that it was not suitable to hang it anywhere, and finally she simply hung it in the inner hall, where she could see it with her eyes open and closed.     She liked it so much in her heart that she stood by the bed and watched for a while, before she remembered that Chu Yichuan was still outside.     Chu Yichuan was not in a hurry, and asked the palace servant to take a miscellaneous journal to read. Today, when he entered the palace suddenly, there was no sweet soup to drink.     Shen Yuluan asked Pearl to bring a box and put it in front of him. She lowered her voice and said, "This is for you, please keep it carefully."     Chu Yichuan took it curiously. He glanced at Shen Yuluan and saw her nod before opening the box. Inside were some letters, and some other things.     "what are these?"

    Shen Yuluan's lips curled up and she said proudly: "These days, you thought I was in the palace and didn't do anything? You take these things and go to a few adults..." She said the details of several officials in the court. Name: "If you are in trouble, they will help you."

    Chu Yichuan was slightly surprised: "Sister Huang, this is..."

    "Do you still want to stay in the Ministry of Industry all your life, just do those things Miscellaneous things?" Shen Yuluan slowly picked up the tea cup, blew the hot tea, and the white mist was shrouded in white mist, and her eyebrows became brighter: "If you dare to answer, then I will look down on you."

    Of course Chu Yichuan didn't want to.

    But he didn't want to go back, and he didn't expect the Queen's Wife to do this for him.

    Seeing his surprise, Shen Yuluan became more and more complacent, wishing to hold her peacock's tail up, but she didn't show it on her face, she just lightly told him to put these things away.

    Exchange of benefits. She's not smart, but she's not nothing.

    The concubines in the harem have various backgrounds, and she helps them win favor and get a small reward. Isn't that a matter of course?

    She doesn't want much, just a little bit, she can add a little help to Chu Yichuan, not greedy. Everyone gets what they want, everyone is happy.