Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    The new emperor ascended the throne, and the four concubines and nine concubines were established, all of whom were daughters from various high-ranking families in Beijing.

    In the last life, Shen Yuluan sat in the position of the queen and dealt with these concubines a lot. The women in the harem all have the same idea, as did Shen Yuluan in the past. Everyone wanted to win the emperor's heart, and they fought for it beyond recognition.

    Once again, thinking of these old enemies in the previous life, Shen Yuluan no longer had the hostility before, but faintly sympathized. All fools like her.

    With Shen Yuzhi, the emperor is destined to see no one else.

    Feng Yin was quickly sent to Shen Yuluan's hands, followed by Feng Yin and Concubine Li.

    Hearing the report from the palace servants, Shen Yuluan couldn't help but smile. Seeing that her smile was not right, Pearl asked in a puzzled manner, "Niangniang, do you know Concubine Li?" Not only did she

    know her, she was also an old enemy.

    "Pearl, go take a look. If there is hawthorn cake, let someone bring it up." Shen Yuluan said with a smile: "If not, pick up some sweet and sour desserts."

    Pearl led the order to retreat.

    When Concubine Li came in, the table was already filled with her favorite desserts. She was fully armed and aggressive. Before entering the door, she thought about how to surprise her, but as soon as she stepped in, she didn't say anything. As soon as she said it, she was first pulled by the queen with a smile and sat down.

    Without noticing, his favorite dim sum was also handed into the palm of his hand, "Concubine Li, come and try the dim sum, I don't know whether the craftsmanship of the Chufeng Palace's small kitchen suits Concubine Li's appetite.

    " When the concubine was about to open her mouth, her aura had already dropped by half: "Empress Empress...you're polite."

    "If it suits Concubine Li's mind, it would be the best." Shen Yuluan smiled as she watched her taste the dessert, and then took it again. She handed a new piece to her, and Concubine Li took it in a daze.

    Concubine Li: "..."

    She quickly put down the new snack in her hand.

    "The concubine came to see the Empress today, not to chat with the Empress."

    Shen Yuluan asked with a smile: "Then Concubine Li came to see me today, but what is the important thing?"

    Naturally, she came to let go of Ma Wei.

    Concubine Li looked down at the dessert in her hand, and looked up at the queen's smiling face, but it was hard to say what she said.

    The words she had prepared turned around in her throat, and Concubine Li said weakly: "My concubine... I just came to see the Empress."

    "That's just right. No one will recognize us when we arrive in the palace. If you have time, just come to Chufeng Palace to sit and talk to me." Shen Yuluan said pleasantly: "Is this hawthorn cake Li Fei appetizing? If you like it, next time you come, I will let the cook do it.

    " Concubine Na Na answer.

    Being coaxed by Dim Sum's smile, she was dizzy, and unknowingly, she agreed to follow the Queen's words, and made an appointment to visit the Imperial Garden together tomorrow.