Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Concubine Hui felt that she was really wronged!

    She did offend the little prince when he was down, but she also interceded with the empress, and the little prince no longer pursued it, and the matter was regarded as a thing of the past. Since then, she has always been cautious in her words and deeds. When she met the little prince, she always looked good, and she was careful not to say anything wrong. How could she have thought that after so long, she was brought up again!

    Concubine Hui's expression was stiff, and she said with a shy smile: "Little Prince is joking, the scenery in the imperial garden is just right, everyone who sees it wants to come in and take a look. People come and go, never restrict anyone."

    Chu Yichuan 's expression did not change. .

    He has a high status now, and unlike in the past, it is shocking if he doesn't speak with a straight face. Concubine Hui also racked her brains to think about whether or not she had offended him again.

    "Really?"

    Chu Yichuan said calmly: "Speaking of which, the whole world belongs to the royal brother, and the Royal Garden is also a land of masters. Since it is a place in the home, if this king does not want to see anyone, then this king's words It should also be useful."

    "Stop joking, little prince." Concubine Hui covered her lips and smiled: "There are rare flowers and plants in the imperial garden, which are rare in the world, but they can gather in the imperial garden, such beautiful flowers, If no one appreciates it, wouldn't it be a pity."

    "This is a family matter, so don't worry about Concubine Hui."

    Concubine Hui: "..."

    Chu Yichuan didn't want to say more, and glanced at the guards beside him. It was arranged by the emperor, and he listened to his words very much. As soon as the guard moved, Concubine Hui had to hurried out of the Imperial Garden.

    She walked a long way, and didn't even understand what was going on.

    She was kicked out of the imperial garden by the little prince under the watchful eyes of the public, and it will not be long before everyone in the palace will hear her, and it will be a joke for everyone. But this breath couldn't be swallowed in vain. Concubine Hui's thoughts turned around, her footsteps paused, and after leaving the imperial garden, she went straight to the imperial study.

    By the time the matter reached Shen Yuluan's ears, it had already been spread in the palace, and everyone knew that Concubine Hui was made difficult by the little prince.

    Shen Yuluan hurriedly led people to the imperial study room to intercede, and hurriedly asked on the way: "Well done, what did Concubine Hui do to provoke him?"

    "The slaves don't know either, but I only know that Concubine Hui ran into her when she was relaxing in the imperial garden. The little prince, maybe the little prince was in a bad mood, so he had the concubine Hui drive away." Pearl whispered, "Miss, is it because the little prince remembered what happened before when he saw the concubine Hui, so he got angry. ?"

    "Definitely not." Chu Yichuan has always been obedient. She spoke up last time, and promised her that she would not compare, and would definitely not embarrass her.

    In a hurry, Feng Ran had already arrived at the imperial study.

    Shen Yuluan helped Pearl down, and there were a lot of people waiting at the door of the imperial study. When they saw her, they immediately surrounded her.