Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Shen Yuluan hadn't seen Chu Yichuan for several days.

    After agreeing to stay in the palace for the Chinese New Year, Shen Yuluan had already made preparations to cook sweet soup every day, but before the eighth day of the new year, she would not see anyone all day.

    As usual, that guy must have come over early in the morning.

    Shen Yuluan cooked sweet soup several times and sent it to him, but he still didn't see anyone coming, so he didn't understand anything. Chu Yichuan was deliberately avoiding her!

    Shen Yuluan was annoyed.

    She was in a hurry to show her hospitality, but Chu Yichuan was so good, she even swept his anger on her. The palace maid was not sent by her, could it be that she couldn't even say a few words?

    She was angry in the Chu Feng Palace for a long time, but she still couldn't hold back, and angrily took Pearl to find someone to settle the account.

    Shen Yuluan went in a hurry, and regardless of the palace's obstruction, he first searched the palace inside and out, but did not see any trace of Chu Yichuan.

    "Where is your prince?" The

    little palace maid then found the opportunity to speak: "This is the time for the little prince to practice martial arts, and the little prince is in the martial arts field."

    Even during the New Year, Chu Yichuan did not slack off.

    "Really?" Shen Yuluan lifted the hem of his clothes and sat up straight: "Then Ben Gong is here waiting for him to come back."

    "When someone comes, you watch, if he dares to run, he will be stopped, who will stop him. Now, this palace has a lot of rewards."

    "Yes, Niangniang."

    After Chu Yichuan finished his martial arts practice, he came back sweating profusely, and before he stepped into the palace gate, he first heard from the palace staff that the empress and Niangniang were waiting inside.

    He immediately turned around and wanted to run, but Shen Yuluan had already expected that the palace maid and eunuch pounced on him and knelt down in front of him, all kowtowing and begging for mercy. Chu Yichuan's eyes widened, and he could only go in while pinching his nose.

    There is no other pastime here. Shen Yuluan drank several cups of tea, and did not calm down the fire, but the anxiety in her heart became more and more intense. As soon as someone came in, she stared, and the eye knife flew over immediately.

    Hit Chu Yichuan and let him hide far away, standing farthest away from Shen Yuluan, not daring to look directly at her.

    "Come here."

    Chu Yichuan didn't move.

    Shen Yuluan frowned: "You don't even listen to me?"

    He then leaned over.

    Even if he sat down at the same table, he did not sit next to Shen Yuluan as usual, but sat on the farthest opposite side. He poured a cup of tea by himself, held it in the palm of his hand and drank it, drooping his head, stunned that he did not meet her gaze.

    Shen Yuluan stretched out his hand, but he avoided him.

    If Shen Yuluan was very angry before, it has become a five-point grievance here. He used to be too obedient, she listened to whatever she said, it was only when she lost her temper that she suddenly turned upside down and he didn't even pay attention to himself. Sour water.