Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Chu Yichuan used to come when he was free. He didn’t come for long, but he did many times. He was busy with morning reading, lunch break, and martial arts training. He was busy with his daily schedule, but he always found an opportunity to go to Chu Feng Palace, as if he only returned at a fixed point. The big dog at home will come back and take a rest when he is tired from running.

    Even after leaving the palace to build a mansion, he often came here. Until I get an errand and become busy, I see people less often.

    Shen Yuluan said it was a good thing, but she was not used to the fact that there was suddenly one less person around her who called "Imperial Sister-in-law" and "Imperial Sister-in-law" all day long.

    The sweet soup was cooked in the small kitchen of Chu Feng Palace, and someone was specially sent to send it out of the palace, but when they arrived at the Ministry of Industry, they realized that Chu Yichuan had already left the Ministry of Industry on business. He is now running all over the capital, and even Eunuch Fu may not be able to find him.

    Grandpa Fu has a recipe for sweet soup, and his mouth is indispensable. Shen Yuluan had to let the small kitchen cook less - she herself didn't like to drink it every day.

    There are no figures in sight, and there is no shortage of small stories outside the palace. But Shen Yuluan read every day, read every night, and finally had a day when she was tired of reading.

    She couldn't get out of the palace, she couldn't see anyone, she could only use her brain in the palace.

    The concubines and concubines in the palace suddenly discovered that their chances of seeing the queen suddenly increased.

    Not only in the imperial garden, but the queen will also take the initiative to come to their palace, sitting for most of the day. In the past, the queen didn't like other concubines who came to Chufeng Palace, but now she opened the palace door to welcome people. The concubines were not unhappy.

    Not only Concubine Hui, the four concubines and nine concubines, but also the beauties below, all of them were exposed.

    The concubines and concubines had long learned to be good, knowing that they could not offend the queen, so they tried their best to get the queen's care. Wearing the most gorgeous clothes and cooking snacks by herself, every now and then someone will come up with a fresh idea to please her. Shen Yuluan all smiled and was overwhelmed. She also reciprocated, and when she was in a good mood, she gave pointers or two. Apart from Concubine Hui, many people also benefited.

    Seeing that her birthday is approaching, it is destined to be a lively event, and Shen Yuluan is finally tired.

    The affairs of the harem are all in her hands. Although it is her birthday, Shen Yuluan is not happy. No matter how lively it is, it is also a birthday for another person who was born in the same year, the same month and the same day. No matter how sincere congratulations from others are, it is not for her.

    It's just that she didn't want to do it, but Chu Yuehe didn't agree. No matter how reluctant Shen Yuluan was, the harem was busy up and down.

    Fortunately, many people are willing to help her now.

    Concubine Hui was the first to ask Ying, willing to take care of these affairs for her.

    "Chen and concubine have thought about it, the birthday of the queen's concubine must be celebrated. I will invite all the ladies from the court, and then invite the musicians and dancers to help. The lady likes beautiful women, and those dancers should also be carefully selected. She looks good. Of course, the most beautiful person at this birthday banquet is the empress. The concubine has already asked the Shangyi Bureau to cut new clothes for the empress, to ensure that the empress likes it."