Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    With the emperor's acquiescence, or deliberately displeased, Chu Yichuan went out of the palace to help Shen Yuluan deal with the shop more often than before. Seeing that he was so attentive, the guys in the shop didn't dare to neglect, and when the account was in Shen Yuluan's hands, it was also very beautiful.

    Shen Yuluan carefully read the accounts from the beginning to the end, raised his head, saw Chu Yichuan sitting beside him, his eyes were black, and when she saw her looking over, he straightened his back quickly.

    A look waiting to be complimented.

    Shen Yuluan smiled: "You did a good job, you have put in a lot of effort."

    "It's nothing." Chu Yichuan pursed his lips, suppressed his happiness, and said, "It's just a matter of convenience."

    Of course it wasn't a matter of convenience. . He still lives in the palace now, and will not leave the palace specially when there is nothing important. In these days, apart from being invited by the officials and lords of the DPRK, the purpose of his going out of the palace is all for the emperor's sister-in-law.

    "This is the store's income this month." He pushed a box over: "The store has just opened, although there are not many, but there will definitely be more and more in the future."

    Shen Yuluan opened it and took a look, it was exactly the same as the account. She pushed the box back again.

    Chu Yichuan was nervous: "Don't you want it?"

    "You take half of it, and take the other half for me first."

    He immediately said, "I don't want it."

    Shen Yuluan gave him a look of anger: "You put in so much effort, I'm not a stingy person either. In the future, the business in the shop will be divided between you and me."

    Chu Yichuan pushed the box back: "The emperor's sister-in-law likes it, so just give it all to the emperor's sister-in-law."

    "Then you have to take it too. "Shen Yuluan pushed back again, Chu Yichuan wanted to move again, but when she glared at him, he immediately retracted his hand. Only then did she say, "It should be yours, so keep it well. Don't say it's me, even the emperor can't rob it."

    Chu Yichuan obeyed obediently. In my heart, I was already thinking about what to replace it with next time.

    He took out another food box: "This is Baozhizhai's dim sum. I heard other people say that this store's dim sum is the best in the capital. The royal chef in the palace is also good at craftsmanship, but I think the imperial sister-in-law will. I miss the taste outside the palace."

    This was really delivered to Shen Yuluan's heart.

    She hurriedly took it over and opened it, and among them was the dessert that she used to love the most. Shen Yuluan glanced at Chu Yichuan with admiration, and accepted it without being polite to him at all.

    The two continued gossiping for a while, until the palace staff informed that Concubine Hui had arrived, and Chu Yichuan took the box and left.

    When he went out, he also met Concubine Hui.

    With a smile on her face, Concubine Hui took the initiative to greet him. He responded calmly, his attitude was not enthusiastic, and he quickly left.

    When he was far away, he remembered something and looked back at Concubine Hui's back.

    Everyone in the harem knows that Concubine Hui has been in the limelight recently, and she is more favored by the emperor than the Empress. Once she was favored, her spirit changed and everyone respected her.