Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Shen Yuluan went back to the palace with the emperor.

    She and Chu Yuehe sat in the same carriage. Shen Yuluan didn't have a good face towards the emperor, and Chu Yuehe didn't rush to stick to her cold face. The carriage was so quiet that you could almost hear each other's breathing.

    The journey back to the palace was long and boring, and it was boring to bring it out, but Shen Yuluan soon couldn't sit still again, and frequently lifted the curtain to look out.

    Chu Yichuan followed outside on horseback, and as soon as she appeared, she immediately leaned over.

    "Isn't the imperial sister-in-law bored? You can go to the palace in an hour." The

    carriage swayed, and Shen Yuluan sighed deeply: "So long as an hour?"

    Chu Yichuan laughed: "The carriage goes steadily, of course. It's better to hurry up and whip."

    "Then..." In the

    carriage, Chu Yuehe closed the book: "Queen."

    Shen Yuluan: "..."

    Shen Yuluan and Chu Yichuan looked at each other and had to shrink back reluctantly.

    Chu Yuehe said: "The journey is long, you might as well take a nap, and you will be in the palace soon."

    "The carriage is so shaking, how can you fall asleep."

    "You also brought a lot of idle books." "

    Tired of reading, It 's boring."

    "You've been out of the palace for a long time, and you should have encountered a lot of interesting things."

    Shen Yuluan stared at him with big eyes.

    After a while, she came back to her senses and said in surprise, "You don't want to talk to me on purpose, do you?"

    Chu Yue and Wei Wei nodded, but they didn't refute.

    Shen Yuluan sneered.

    "You don't have anything to say to me, but you have a lot to say to King Xin."

    "Since you know, why say it?"

    Chu Yuehe frowned: "What do you two have to say?"

    "A lot of words."

    "What are you talking about, even I can't hear it?"

    Shen Yuluan gave him a strange look: "You are not the mouth of those neighbors. Broken bastard, why do you want to hear everything?"

    Chu Yuehe: "..." The

    emperor picked up the book again and turned it over, seriously ignoring her.

    Shen Yuluan was very happy, but whenever she wanted to lift the curtain of the car to talk to Chu Yichuan, the emperor's eyes would fall on her, forcing her not to press this thought.

    Obviously she didn't do anything, but under the eyes of the emperor, she didn't dare to do much.

    Finally, the carriage drove to the palace. Knowing that she came back today, Concubine Li and Concubine Hui were waiting early to greet her. Shen Yuluan was held by the two of them, and before she could say a few more words to Chu Yichuan, the emperor had already called the person away.