Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Chu Yichuan still went to the palace every day after dispatching troops, but was blocked from the palace gate every time. Everyone saw it, and after a long time, the old ministers in the court were also quite critical.

    The Yu family was wronged and convicted, and now only Chu Yichuan is left. The emperor granted gold and silver titles to make up for it, but he still owed a lot to the Yu family. And since King Xin entered the dynasty, he also wanted to be humble and diligent, so that no one could fault him. The emperor turned his face on King Xin for no reason, even those who did not have much contact with Chu Yichuan felt resentful in their hearts.

    After several old officials asked to see the emperor, within a few days, when Chu Yichuan re-entered the palace, those guards no longer stopped him.

    As usual, he first went to the imperial study to greet the emperor.

    As soon as he saw the emperor, he was keenly aware that something was wrong. The emperor looked at him full of inquiry, with a lot of complicated meanings that could not be explained clearly, and even made him stand for a long time without giving him a seat.

    Chu Yichuan originally thought that the emperor was minding what the old ministers had to say for him, but Chu Yuehe didn't say a word, just gossiped a few words with him, and didn't mention letting him go. Chu Yichuan remembered the Queen's Wife in his heart, and as it was getting late, he took the initiative to mention it.

    The emperor said: "It's not early, the queen should have already rested, so you don't need to disturb her."

    Chu Yichuan frowned slightly, and replied, "I haven't seen the royal sister-in-law for many days, so I just say hello to the royal sister-in-law. Let's go."

    "What if I'm not allowed?"

    "Brother why should you embarrass me."

    Chu Yuehe looked at him coldly. This half-brother, who climbed out of the cold palace, has always been humble and respectful to him, has a moderate advance and retreat, and is reliable, but he has repeatedly contradicted him for Shen Yuluan.

    And Shen Yuluan also contradicted himself for him.

    "The same thing, I already told you last time, you have to know the proportions." Chu Yuehe reminded: "If you have extra mind, put it on official business, if there are not enough things in the Ministry of War, I will go and talk to Yang Aiqing. One sound."

    Chu Yichuan didn't respond, he glanced at Liang Quan, dragged the chair under his butt to the door, and sat down without changing his face under the gaze of the palace servant.

    The emperor: "What are you doing here?"

    "The emperor won't let me see the emperor's sister-in-law, so I won't go." Chu Yichuan said with a straight posture, "I'm just sitting here, the emperor's sister-in-law will definitely Come to see you, I'll just take a look at the side when the royal sister-in-law comes to see you."

    Chu Yuehe frowned: "According to you, if I don't agree, you won't leave?"

    " If the royal brother agrees, it would be convenient for me to stay in the palace for a few days."

    Chu Yuehe almost laughed at him: "Do you want me to drive you out of the palace again?"

    "If you want to rush, then rush. As long as If I don't see the Queen's Sister-in-law, I will wait at the gate of the palace."