Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Chu Yichuan felt like he was sick.

    When Eunuch Fu was decocting the medicine, he specially asked Eunuch Fu to decoct two more pieces of soothing medicine, squeezed his nose and poured it in one breath. When he woke up the next day, the blisters on his mouth were all gone.

    He pressed it on his chest, waited and waited quietly, made sure that the beating was smooth and strong, and there was no abnormality, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

    It must be his delusion.

    When he woke up early in the morning, he first went to greet the emperor according to the old practice. The emperor got up early, and after talking to the emperor about home, he went to the Phoenix Palace to look for someone.

    Today is the first day of the new year, and the little maids of Chu Feng Palace got up early and diligently, cleaning up the palace after their busy schedules. Pearl stopped him at the door: "My lord gave me an order before going to bed last night, saying that she would get up later today and not let the servants call her."

    "It's okay, I'll wait outside."

    Chu Yichuan asked the palace maid to help him pick it up. Here are a few miscellaneous notes, which he sent to the palace before. He opened a travel journal, and there were comments left by Shen Yuluan on it.

    She looked for a suitable place for her to stay after she left the palace, and carefully looked at every place. For example, in the travel notes, the beautiful scenery is completely natural, and she commented next to the remote location and inconvenient access. In the travel notes, she wrote about interesting stories in the countryside, and she commented on the sturdy folk customs, which are not good for traveling alone.

    The comments are serious and somewhat funny.

    Chu Yichuan laughed while watching, and only after seeing half of it did she realize her plan.

    She wants to leave the palace, leave the capital, and stay away from these right and wrong.

    In the travel notes, Shen Yuluan also marked the places that he thought were good. Chu Yichuan carefully wrote down these places and turned them over one by one.

    Several concubines came to pay New Year's greetings in the middle, but they were all sent away by Pearl for the same reason. Those concubines did not stay. When Chu Yichuan roughly finished the comments in those travel notes, Shen Yuluan finally woke up.

    She slept late last night, and it took a while to get up. She felt tired and lazy on the first day of the new year, and she didn't dress up carefully. She casually pulled her hair into a bun with a hairpin and walked out.

    When Chu Yichuan was in front of him, he yawned lazily.

    "The emperor's sister-in-law got up later today than before."

    Shen Yuluan gave him a scornful look and hung a pendant in front of him.

    A diamond knot made of black jade rope, with a copper plate tied in the middle, she shook it in front of Chu Yichuan, and Chu Yichuan quickly reached out and took it.

    Carefully holding it in his hand, he was still a little at a loss: "This is for me?"

    "It's the auspiciousness you sent yesterday." Shen Yuluan said: "There is only one snack in total, and you don't remember to keep one for yourself. The New Year is here, and I don't have anything to give you, so I'll give you half of it. This year, you will also be lucky."