Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    It is spring day now, and hundreds of flowers are blooming in the imperial garden, and the rare orphan treasures in the world can be found in it. Shen Yuluan made an appointment with Concubine Li, and asked people to prepare refreshments early and wait in the small pavilion in the imperial garden.

    The peony was gorgeous, and she also put on a coat with embroidered peony patterns, surrounded by delicate flowers, her face was decorated with rouge, and her appearance was not inferior to the surrounding flowers.

    Concubine Hui and Concubine Li came together. Shen Yuluan raised her head and her eyes fell on Concubine Hui's face.

    Concubine Li didn't realize it, and when she saw her, she blurted out first: "The Empress is so beautiful today."

    Shen Yuluan pursed her lips and smiled, and her eyes fell on Concubine Hui again.

    "This is Concubine Hui, who entered the palace with the concubine." Concubine Li introduced: "She heard that the concubine came to enjoy the flowers with the empress, so she wanted to come and have a look. The empress hasn't seen Concubine Hui yet, has she? "

    Shen Yuluan: "I've never seen it before."

    Pearl looked at Concubine Hui secretly. Their empresses saw Concubine Hui, but they were not as enthusiastic as Concubine Li.     "It is said that the queen's wife is talented and beautiful, she is proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and the concubine has also heard a poem written by the queen's wife..." Concubine Hui came prepared, and immediately recited it and praised: "Chen and concubine After listening to it, I really like it. Now that I see the Queen, I know that the     rumors are not false. I also heard that the Queen's piano skills are the best. With a smile, he said, "Then you probably won't have a chance."     Concubine Hui was stagnant, her smiling face almost unable to hang.     "When Ben Gong plays the piano, I don't like people around me." Shen Yuluan picked up the cup, and gently blew the tea leaves that floated in the cup, with a light tone, "If Ben Gong is interested in playing it, he will also play it for the emperor. Ben Gong When I play the piano for the emperor, I don't like anyone next to me."     Concubine Rao was so troubled, she couldn't keep up with her words at this moment.     Pearl didn't lift her head, thinking in her heart: their mother-in-law is really telling people to lie, she can't play the piano.

    Because this is also an old enemy.

    Maybe it's because Concubine Hui has a gentle temperament and is somewhat similar to Shen Yuzhi, so Shen Yuluan didn't like her from the first side. Concubine Hui and Concubine Li were diametrically opposed to each other. Shen Yuluan was the most impatient to deal with her.

    She came from later generations and knew more than Concubine Li. Don't look at the fact that these two people are close now, but before her death, she has been cut off from grace and justice. The concubines in the harem are ups and downs, but Concubine Hui is the most stable seat. That's not something a gentle woman can do.

    Concubine Hui said warmly, "The queen's concubine has never seen the concubine, but the concubine has already heard of the queen's concubine."

    Shen Yuluan glanced at her and smiled lightly, "Concubine Hui is from Jiangnan, and have you heard of this palace?"

    Shuangshu of the Shen family, one with excellent talents and one with mediocre aptitude, Shen Yuluan and Shen Yuzhi invited the same gentleman, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't catch up with Shen Yuzhi. At first she wanted to chase, but then she gave up.