Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Until Chu Yichuan went out with the army, Shen Yuluan had no chance to hear the thing he didn't have time to say.

    The emperor still does not allow Chu Yichuan to enter the palace at will. Whenever he enters the palace, he is only to discuss the important matters of defending the enemy. The days of leaving Beijing are coming quickly. Shen Yuluan knows that he is busy during this time, and he does not dare to disturb him. He can only order people anxiously. Prepare things and hand them over to Chu Yichuan before the army sets off.

    It doesn't matter if it's useful or not, whatever she thinks of, she sends it all at once.

    When the army set off on the expedition, the emperor personally delivered it to the gate of the city, and Shen Yuluan also followed in his identity as the queen.

    The commander of the army was General Cao, and King Xin accompanied him. While the emperor was talking to General Cao, Shen Yuluan finally found a chance to talk to Chu Yichuan, and secretly shoved a peace charm.

    Chu Yichuan rubbed the safety charm in his hand, and the stitches were finely made by Shen Yuluan himself.

    "I didn't have time to go to Jinyun Temple to open a light. I copied the scriptures in it myself. I don't know if it's useful. If you don't want it, throw it away."

    Chu Yichuan smiled and put the safety talisman. Put away : "I'll be careful."

    Shen Yuluan looked at him hesitantly.

    He wore a suit of military armor today, and the armor made of steel is no less powerful. Shen Yuluan watched him change from a weak win to a powerful appearance today, but when he thought of how difficult his journey was, he couldn't be happy. stand up.

    She scolded the emperor again in her heart.

    Chu Yichuan saw the change in her expression, and it was not difficult to guess what she was thinking. He only repeated the comforting words again: "Don't worry, Queen's Wife, I will be careful in everything."

    "You must be more careful."

    "Okay."     "

    It doesn't matter if you don't make merit.

    "

Send me more letters, I can't see it from far away, I want to know how you are doing over there. Don't report good news but not bad news, I'll ask the emperor if it's a big deal."

    "Okay."

    Shen Yuluan finished the exhortation, but she was reluctant to end it like this. She thought and thought before she finally remembered: "Then what did you want to tell me earlier?"

    Chu Yichuan paused: "Still come back. Let's talk about it."

    "It took so long?"

    Chu Yichuan nodded. I don't know how long it will take, and he doesn't know what the Queen's Wife will think. Instead of making both parties feel uneasy day and night, it is better to let him have hope.

    Shen Yuluan had no choice but to say, "Okay." "Sister-in-law

    , wait for me."

    Shen Yuluan still couldn't hold back the exhortation: "Then you must return safely."

    "Okay." Chu Yichuan: "Sister-in-law also takes good care of yourself."

    "Okay." Shen     Yuluan