Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    "The Empress has a younger sister?"

    "Yes, the Empress does have a younger sister, but she is not as outstanding as the Empress." The man pointed to the booklet in his hand and said, "Young master has seen it too, this poem is mediocre. Odd, if it wasn't for the empress's sake, I wouldn't have put this poem in it."

    Chu Yichuan still wanted to inquire, but outsiders don't know much about the boudoir, and they know that there is a younger sister too. Because the Queen's Empress was famous, as for the rest, the guys in the bookstore couldn't say anything.

    On the way back, Chu Yichuan read the poems over and over again.

    The more he read, the more he liked it. It's not because of how well written these poems are, but because they were written by the Queen's Wife, he loves Wujiwu.

    When he returned to the palace, he first gave those words to Shen Yuluan.

    Shen Yuluan has nothing to do on weekdays, and reads the book quickly. When he is worried that there is no new one after reading the stock, he will send it. She glanced at Chu Yichuan with admiration, gave it to Pearl, let her put it away, and took the initiative to add vegetables to Chu Yichuan, in a very good mood.

    "I went to the bookstore today, and in addition to these scriptures, I also saw one thing." Chu Yichuan smiled and sold off: "Guess what is it?" The

    emperor was also invited by Concubine Hui today and didn't come. Excuse me, Shen Yuluan was in a good mood, so he followed him: "What is it? Did you meet a certain Confucian scholar himself?"     "

    No, it can be considered."

Is it?"

    Chu Yichuan smiled without saying a word, and then took out the book hidden in his arms.

    All the books looked the same in appearance, with dark blue covers and the title of the book written in the upper right corner. Shen Yuluan glanced at it. It was a collection of poems.

    "Don't you like reading poetry? When did you like this again?" Chu Yichuan prefers to read articles, not to write scenes and lyricisms, but to have something to say. He also doesn't like those beautiful and gorgeous rhetoric. It is also simple and concise, and cuts directly to the subject.

    Chu Yichuan opened it to her as if offering a treasure.

    "I didn't like it before, but when I saw it in the bookstore today, I thought it was well written."

    Shen Yuluan looked curiously.

    When her eyes touched the content above, her expression froze, the relaxed smile on her face gradually faded, and she looked at these poems condescendingly with no expression on her face.

    Chu Yichuan didn't realize it, and said happily: "Why didn't the Queen's Wife tell me before, it turns out that your literary talent is so outstanding and you have written so many poems and articles

    .

    " If I hadn't come across it by chance, I'd have missed it. I heard that in various bookstores, Huangsao's books are all sold out, and now they're out of stock. When I find an opportunity, I'll find them all and read them all." After he said that, he looked at Shen Yuluan's expression again. It was neither modest nor forbearance of joy, but rather unhappy. Chu Yichuan was stunned for a while, and his joyful emotions calmed down a lot: "Does the imperial sister-in-law not like it?"