Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    King Xin was blocked from the palace by the emperor again.

    It was useless for anyone to intercede this time. The old ministers were about to step over the threshold of the imperial study, but the emperor was determined to attack King Xin, but he did not let go. Even the government was very embarrassed to him. The token that had been handed over to King Xin could not help but be handed over directly to other people, and it was ruthless.

    The emperor has always been diligent in government and love the people, and he has done things fairly. He has never targeted a person like this. There was an endless stream of old ministers interceding for King Xin, and the documents of the censor were also piled up on the table, but the emperor did not change his words.

    Back then, things in the Yu family were so turbulent, and it was not long ago that the emperor suddenly turned his face, and there were a lot of criticisms even among the common people.

    Everyone guessed and guessed, but Chu Yichuan took it calmly and went to the Ministry of War as usual. He had no errands in his hands, so he read the ancient archives or read books in his hands.

    Shen Yuluan was in a hurry.

    She couldn't leave the palace, and she couldn't see anyone, so she just rushed to the door of the imperial study and scolded people. She also questioned several times when she met the emperor, but this time, no matter how she threatened, persuaded, and pleaded, Chu Yuehe didn't let go.

    Shen Yuluan didn't know how Chu Yichuan offended the emperor, but the emperor was so angry that he couldn't listen to any advice.

    When she was blocked from the imperial study, Liang Quan persuaded her in turn, "Don't get angry with the emperor. The more she persuades, the more angry the emperor."

    "Is it still my fault?" Shen Yuluan sneered "Mr. Liang's ass is really crooked. You go outside and listen to it. When King Xin was treated so coldly, there was someone outside who said yes? This palace kindly persuaded the emperor, but the emperor would not listen, but Eunuch Liang turned around. Blame Ben Gong?"

    Liang Quan wiped the cold sweat from his forehead: "The niangniang misunderstood, this is not what the servant means."

    "The servant means that if the emperor is happy, he will naturally not be embarrassed to trust the king. Niangniang also knows the emperor. Why are you worrying about these days..." Liang Quan saw that her face was getting worse and worse, and he didn't dare to continue talking.

    But Shen Yuluan didn't want to let him go.

    She looked at Liang Quan with a half-smile but not a smile: "Director Liang is worthy of being the emperor's dog."

    Liang Quan smiled at her flatteringly.

    She suddenly turned cold, "other people don't know, you Liang Quan don't know? When the emperor pursued Shen Yuzhi, you ran to Shen's house a lot, and people outside said they were golden boys and girls, and you Liang Quan stood in the first one. Kudos. The person looking for Shen Yuzhi is still outside. Why didn't you, Mr. Liang, persuade the emperor? When Shen Yuzhi comes back, how will he explain to Shen Yuzhi?"

    "This, my goddess..."

    "Then the emperor will get angry and blame it all. When it comes to others, I wonder if Director Liang is also the first to suffer?"

    The eunuch kept his mouth shut and did not dare to say a word.

    Shen Yuluan glanced at him disdainfully, and no longer wasted effort on Chu Yuehe.