Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Shen Yuluan's anger came and went quickly. In the morning, he was so angry that he couldn't eat. At noon, he was lying in the shade of a bamboo grove.

    She hooked her finger over there, and the new nursing home came over obediently.

    Chu Yichuan was dressed in a simple cloth, his back was soaked with sweat, and his forehead was covered in large drops of sweat.

    Shen Yuluan called him over, and was somewhat disgusted: "It stinks, go and wash."

    Chu Yichuan responded silently.

    He didn't go far, but just went to a well not far away to draw a bucket of water, and the cold well water poured down his head, driving away the heat in an instant. Then he walked back wetly, standing in front of Shen Yuluan, waiting for her order.

    Shen Yuluan disliked it again: "Go and change clothes."

    He didn't move.

    Chu Yichuan was determined and did not leave her one step. There was no other way, Shen Yuluan had no choice but to let Pearl come over with clean clothes.

    He didn't hide it, didn't shy away from it, and took off his coat directly, revealing his broad shoulders and narrow waist, and his smooth upper body. Shen Yuluan didn't have time to look away, her eyes were instantly flooded with strong and sturdy bodies, she exclaimed "Oh", and saw the moist water dripping down the contours of the texture, and before she had time to see more, everything was quickly wiped out. Clothes cover up.

    Chu Yichuan fastened his belt and looked sideways at her.

    Shen Yuluan bit the tip of her tongue secretly, and scolded calmly: "You are not ashamed at all!"

    Chu Yichuan said: "The villain has no father, no mother, no discipline, and no manners. Don't blame me, miss."

    "… ..."

    Shen Yuluan scolded him again in his heart: In the past, a royal sister-in-law called out nicely, but she turned her head and said that there was no one to discipline her. Can't she be considered dead?

    She waved her hand in annoyance: "Go away, go away."

    Chu Yichuan stood there silently, pretending to be deaf.

    Shen Yuluan's nursing home is in good health, looks good, has good skills, and doesn't need wages. It is indeed very affordable. But being greedy for cheap has to endure one or two shortcomings, and he only refuses to listen to the words that let him leave. Shen Yuluan saw that he was used to his deaf and dumb appearance, so he didn't bother to pay attention to him.

    It's just that with such a big person standing next to her, it's hard for her to ignore it.

    She turned a few pages of the book again, and the pages cast a large shadow. Shen Yuluan looked at it, and her eyes couldn't help being drawn away by the figure. Chu Yichuan moved a little, and her eyes followed.

    In the end, she could only say: "You sit down."

    Chu Yichuan asked, "Can the nursing home sit too?"

    Shen Yuluan gave him a blank look: "The nursing home also has to listen to the master."

    After he sat down, Shen Yuluan asked again . Push the chilled melons over.

    Chu Yichuan asked again: "Can the nursing home also eat?"

    Shen Yuluan raised his eyes and glared at him and said, "Do you still want me to beg you?"