Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Things in the harem were not complicated. If other concubines gave gifts, they would have to guess what she meant, and most of the emperor's gifts implied honor and favor.

    In the eyes of these concubines and concubines in the harem, the queen's concubine has been in the limelight recently. Box after box of gifts were carried to the Chufeng Palace by the director of Liang Quanda. Now whoever goes to the Chufeng Palace, they can see the piles on the floor. 's box.

    These are more than that.

    Outside the palace, His Royal Highness Xin Wang also sent people box by box to deliver things to the palace. Just as the emperor's reward arrived this morning, His Highness Xin Wang's filial piety came at noon.

    It only makes Shen Yuluan annoyed.

    "That's all for the emperor, why is Xiaochuan here to join in the fun?" Rao is Shen Yuluan's favorite gold and silver things in his life, and now they are two big ones: "If this goes on, he will vacate the Prince's Mansion. Pearl covered her mouth and snickered: "

    The little prince is also a filial piety."

    "He used to listen to me and knew that he was honoring me with the proceeds of the shop, but now look at these..." Shen Yuluan picked up a priceless antique. The vase, with the imprint of the imperial palace at the bottom, is obviously a gift from the royal family. Shen Yuluan was helpless: "What's the use of me wanting these? And I can't take it out of the palace to flower flowers."

    "The little prince is also angry with the emperor." Pearl said: "Goddess, look at how much the emperor gives you, the little prince will give it to you. Come more, obviously to support you. Besides, I must be very happy when the lady said so."

    Shen Yuluan snorted softly, but did not refute.

    Whoever receives something from a sweetheart is sure to be happy.

    She still doesn't know Xiaochuan? She is a steady learner on weekdays, and sometimes she will inevitably show a little childishness. At this moment, I am angry with the emperor, and I have to care about whether it is high or low, and I don't think about it. No matter how much things the Yu family left him, can he still compete with the fullness of the treasury?

    Alas, it's kind of cute.

    Shen Yuluan looked at the things in those boxes with joy, and when she looked back and saw the emperor's boxes, her good mood was suddenly reduced by half.

    "Niangniang, do you want to return it today?" Shen     Yuluan

    had a headache: "What's the use of returning it, I turned my head and sent it back. It was a waste of effort."

The land is gone."

    Shen Yuluan's headache became more and more serious.

    Coincidentally, the palace officials outside notified that Concubine Li and Concubine Hui were here again.

    As soon as the two came in, they first laughed: "Today, the little prince has sent filial piety again?"

    Shen Yuluan gave them a white look.

    "Don't mention this, it still gives me a headache."

    Concubine Hui smiled and said, "Now the whole harem says that the emperor favors the concubine, and I don't know how many people are envious.

    " How to solve this."

    Concubine Hui and Concubine Li looked at each other and both laughed.