Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Chu Yichuan really didn't know where he made the emperor's sister-in-law angry.

    Seeing him, his face became cold, and he didn't even give away the sweet soup for lunch. He went to the bookstore to buy a new book of words, but it couldn't please anyone.

    He hurriedly turned around, and Eunuch Fu also gave him a lot of ideas, but none of them worked.

    There is really no other way, and in the blink of an eye, it's time to leave the palace.

    He had repaired the palace in the capital, and it was time to move out of the palace and live in the palace alone.

    Chu Yichuan was quite reluctant, but he had no reason to stay in the palace. Fortunately, the emperor gave him a waist card, allowing him to freely enter and leave the palace.

    When he left the palace, Shen Yuluan finally accepted him.

    She wrote a recipe for sweet soup and gave it to Eunuch Fu in person, so Eunuch Fu could make it for him to drink later. Chu Yichuan was overjoyed, and quickly came to her side and said two good words. But the Queen's Sister-in-law snorted coldly again and continued to ignore him.

    made him very distressed.

    Moving house doesn't take much effort. The Ministry of Internal Affairs is reliable, everything in the palace is complete, the emperor has also given many people, and there are also many imperial chefs and doctors. Eunuch Fu arranged for him a table of Anzhai wine and invited ministers who were familiar with the DPRK in the Ministry of Industry.

    It was at this banquet that Chu Yichuan saw Father Shen again.

    His business trip went wrong, Shen Yuluan didn't plead for him, but the emperor finally let him go. It was just this big setback that Shen's father was demoted and fined, and it would be difficult for him to be promoted in the future. Seeing that his future was hopeless, his whole body looked like he was ten years older, and his long beard was gray.

    When he saw Chu Yichuan, he was not as accommodating as before, he was a little timid, and his attitude was respectful.

    "Last time, I brought the family letter that Lord Shen asked me to bring. I don't know if Lord Shen and the Empress have any misunderstandings?"

    Father Shen lowered his eyebrows and bowed his body: "Thank you, little prince, for your concern. The Empress still refuses to see you. People, maybe they're still angry."

    Chu Yichuan gave him an idea: "Master Shen, do you know what the Queen Mother likes? If you do what you like and know what Shen Shen's will, maybe the Queen Mother's anger will dissipate."

    Father Shen sighed: "The Queen is unwilling to do so. What's the use of saying this?"

    Chu Yichuan said enthusiastically, "This king can send it on behalf of Lord Shen. The Queen's birthday is coming soon, but it's a suitable time. I don't know about the Queen. What does Niangniang like?"

    Father Shen thought for a moment: "Niangniang likes to read and draw on weekdays, and used to like Mr. Shi's calligraphy and painting the most."

    Chu Yichuan: "..." The imperial sister-in-

    law was the most impatient of reading, and Concubine Hui knew that gifts should be given. Gold and silver!

    Chu Yichuan's expression immediately became cold: "Then Lord Shen, please take more trouble." Chu Yichuan asked     again: "I heard that