Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    A group of people came hula-la and left again. Eunuch Fu stood at the door and watched Feng Nian disappear at the end of the road before closing the door and entering.

    He entered the door, pulled a rag to wipe the dust on the door frame, wiped it several times, and when he looked up, he saw the little master sitting at the table, hunched over, with shy brows and eyes, still clutching the book by the Empress flipped book.

    Just how proud Father Caifu is, how disappointed he is at this moment.

    He leaned over to Chu Yichuan and sat down, sighed and said, "Little master, it's all the servants' fault."

    "Eunuch Fu, I don't blame you."

    "If the servants knew more, read more, and understood more truths, Teach the little master more, and that will be fine." Eunuch Fu held the rag tightly and sighed deeply: "The little master is really smart, when the slaves taught the little master to read, the little master learns quickly. It will, the old slave will soon have nothing to teach. If the slave could find more books, the little master would definitely surprise the empress! Speaking of which, the Yu family used to be a scholar for generations, and the concubine Yu also came out. A talented girl with a reputation, the little master will not be far behind."

    Chu Yichuan turned the book to that page again.

    It's still the string of familiar words, but with his current knowledge, he still can't read it.

    "But it doesn't matter!" Eunuch Fu cheered up again: "Little Master, have you forgotten? There is also the emperor!"

    "Emperor?"

    "Yes!" Eunuch Fu said: "The emperor is merciful and will let you walk in the palace. Now, I am definitely willing to invite a gentleman to teach the little master. Concubine Yu’s father was the emperor’s grandfather. There are so many adults in the court, no matter who comes, they are definitely better than the old slaves!” Eunuch

    Fu He said cheerfully: "In the future, the little master has learned a lot and has become more powerful. He can still help the emperor!"

    Chu Yichuan looked down at the chains on his hands and feet, but did not agree. At least the emperor did not care about him as much as the emperor's sister-in-law, and never said a word to him from beginning to end.

    He asked in a low voice, "How long will it take?"

    "Ordinary people don't have to study for ten or eight years?"

    "It's been too long."

    "Not long, not long. Ten years later, the little master will still be less than thirty. It's a good time."

    Chu Yichuan said nothing . .

    He thought to himself: Isn't that still very long?

    ...

    At dusk, the sun was setting, and the golden afterglow shone on the eaves. Before the last light disappeared, Chu Yichuan and Eunuch Fu sat together in the yard to choose vegetables.

    The firewood under the stove was crackling, and the steaming hot water clunked against the lid of the pot. The aroma of cooked white rice came out from the cracks. Mrs. Fu took a big mouthful. More fragrant taste.

    I just heard someone knock on the door outside: "Eunuch Fu, are you there?"

    Eunuch Fu hurried out.