Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Shen Yuluan was not used to seeing Chu Yichuan entering the palace with an injury.

    "I think you are treating me as a hospital." Shen Yuluan put medicine on his arm, slowly put down his sleeves, and said angrily: "If you can't even walk in three days, you might as well Let the imperial doctor give you a good look."

    Chu Yichuan lowered his head and smiled: "I don't want to either."

    "I think you did it on purpose."

    "No one would fall on purpose."

    Shen Yuluan gave him a white look and packed the medicine box . Okay, let Pearl take it away, and the palace servants brought the sweet soup prepared in the morning.

    Chu Yichuan picked up the small bowl and held the handle of the spoon. He injured his hand, which made him inconvenient and slow to drink. Shen Yuluan sat on the side and stared at him, with a handsome and handsome face, but there were several injuries. Now it's not pleasing to the eye.

    "Did someone trouble you?" Shen Yuluan guessed: "Is it someone who offended you in the Ministry of Industry? Or is it the Yu family's former nemesis? Or are you blocking someone's way?"

    Chu Yichuan laughed: "Where did the imperial sister-in-law think of? Go."

    "If it's nothing, you are so good, how come you are so hurt?" Shen Yuluan couldn't believe it: "I didn't know you the first day, can't I see it?"

    Chu Yichuan had no choice but to say: " I went to the barracks."

    "Going to the barracks?"

    "I'm in the military department, and I deal with matters related to the generals and soldiers in the army, so Mr. Yang took me to the barracks for more walks." Chu Yichuan said without changing his expression. : "I think all the generals and soldiers in the army are in good health, so I just follow them to do some boxing and kung fu. The emperor's sister-in-law knows that practicing martial arts is inevitably neither light nor heavy."

    Shen Yuluan was suspicious: "Aren't you practicing on weekdays?"

    " The masters in the palace are concerned about my status, so they always dare not make serious moves. The royal sister-in-law doesn't look at me like this, the progress is so much faster than before." This is not a lie. Hold up a stick of incense. He smiled and said: "I have become more powerful, and I will be more helpful to the Queen's Wife in the future."

    Shen Yuluan likes to hear this. She immediately forgot all those doubts and said happily, "I knew it was right for you to follow Lord Yang. It's just that although martial arts are good, you still need to pay attention to your body first."

    Chu Yichuan replied with a smile.

    After drinking the sweet soup, he got up to leave, Shen Yuluan hurriedly asked Pearl to take away the wound medicine prepared in the Tai Hospital, and sent the maid to get some new ones.

    The wound medicine in Chu Feng Palace was used quickly, and even Concubine Hui came to her to ask if she had suffered any injuries recently.

    At night, as soon as Shen Yuluan rested, he heard a report from the palace servants.

    "The emperor is here—"

    She rolled over, pulled the quilt over her head, and covered her ears tightly, pretending that she didn't hear anything. She closed her eyes not long before sitting up again.