Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Chu Yuehe was very interested in his new brother, as if he wanted to make up for the vacancy of more than ten years before, and sent the eunuch around him from time to time to take care of him. His younger brother also came first to greet him every morning. He was obedient and courteous, and his advance and retreat were moderate, and he would not be annoying.

    He was busy with government affairs on weekdays, and he didn't have many opportunities to meet with Chu Yichuan, so he only let the people below him report his daily situation. His eyeliner is everywhere in the palace, no matter how big or small, it can't escape his eyes.

    Every move of Chu Yichuan was quickly put on his case.

    He regained his freedom, and he had a waist card to be able to enter and exit the palace by himself. Chu Yichuan went out of the palace many times. He went to the old Yujia site to pay homage to his ancestors, and then went to see his future mansion. What he did most was to discuss with a steward about opening a shop in Beijing.

    Chu Yue and Bizhezi paused for a moment: "Open a shop?" The

    people below responded: "Yes, the little prince recently bought a few shops in the capital. He seems to be very attentive and has personally taken care of it several times."

    Chu Yuehe He frowned, thought for a while, put down the red pen, and asked Chu Yichuan to be called.

    Chu Yichuan came very quickly. He had just finished boxing with the guards and was sweating profusely. When he arrived in front of the emperor, he was very embarrassed and did not dare to approach him. , I didn't have time to go back and tidy up, just stand here."

    Chu Yuehe beckoned him to sit in front of him, and the eunuch put an ice basin beside him. Chu Yichuan tidied up his grooming, and then sat down greedily.

    "You've been diligently running outside the palace recently, and how many shops have you bought?" Chu Yue said with a pleasant face: "If you want to do something, tell me, I will arrange a position for you in the court. It's good to buy property, But you don't have to do this yourself."

    Chu Yichuan didn't hide it, and said directly: "Brother Huang means my shop in the capital? It's not mine, it's the sister-in-law's." The

    emperor paused.

    "You mean...the queen?"

    Chu Yichuan nodded.

    He has always kept in mind the things explained by the emperor's sister-in-law, and after worshiping the ancestors of the Yu family, he put this matter in the first place.

    The steward sent by Concubine Hui had been ordered to wait outside the palace early. During this period of time, he had also found a way to make money. As long as the people and money were in place, he began to show his skills.

    The principal was also provided by Shen Yuluan.

    Chu Yichuan had more money in his hands, and he wanted to honor the imperial sister-in-law, but the imperial sister-in-law glared at him: "That's my business. If you contribute money and efforts, wouldn't it all be yours?" He had no choice but to take this idea back. Go, and be more attentive afterward.

    Now that the shop has opened in the capital, the business is good, and the royal sister-in-law has been happy for several days, and even cooks and stews sweet soup for him to drink! The sweet soup in summer is put in the ice pot, and the cold and sweetness falls into the stomach. It is really the best.