Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    There was a heavy snowfall at night, and when Shen Yuluan opened his eyes in the morning, he felt dizzy and breathless in his chest.

    She tugged at the not-so-thick quilt on her body, and subconsciously called out the name of the maid who was close to her, but she didn't get a response for a long time. In the vast and cold palace, there was only the sound of things being blown down by the cold wind. Shen Yuluan lay for a while before realizing that he was the only one here.

    It took a lot of effort for her to get up, and the coughing was intermittent, as if she was about to die at any time.

    There is no charcoal basin in the cold palace, so she can only close the doors and windows tightly, so that the cold wind has no chance to get in. The palace servant who came to deliver the meal was late again. Fortunately, she had found some old food in the corner of the cold palace, perhaps left by her predecessors.

    Shen Yuluan didn't know how long he could last.

    Maybe we can't wait for the spring, maybe we can't see tomorrow.

    The cold palace was empty, no one spoke to her, and there was nothing to pass the time. When it was warmer at noon, Shen Yuluan moved the only chair to the door to see the scenery.

    With only the sky in this small courtyard, she couldn't get out of the cold palace.

    Although it is a cold palace, there are guards guarding the door. Shen Yuluan knew that they were all sent by Chu Yuehe.

    Afraid that she would escape and disturb his meeting with Mingyue in his heart.

    Perhaps the deadline is approaching, and today Shen Yuluan couldn't help but think about the past frequently.

    Chu Yue and someone in her heart, she always knew. Shen Yuzhi is her elder sister, who was born on the same day, the same month and the same year as her, and they look exactly the same. Although they are twins, the two are very different. Shen Yuzhi is gentle and generous, talented and beautiful, but she is inferior and introverted, mediocre. If Shen Yuzhi is the bright moon in the sky, then she is dust and mud on the ground. No matter in anyone's eyes, she is not half as good as Shen Yuzhi.

    She still has a bit of self-knowledge, knowing that she can't compare to Shen Yuzhi, even if she has thoughts that she shouldn't think about, she keeps it firmly in her heart, and she doesn't dare to think about her brother-in-law.

    But who knows, they are obviously two people who are in love with each other, Chu Yue and ascended the throne, can't wait to decree Shen Yuzhi, but Shen Yuzhi ran away from the marriage!

    Shen Jiaxiao wanted to be the queen, and proposed to let her twin sister marry into the palace as Shen Yuzhi. After the emperor found out, he actually agreed with this proposal.     Chu Yuehe finally said: "After Yuzhi came back, I said I would send you out of the palace. But you didn't agree."     Shen Yuluan said sarcastically, "Now even Shen Yuzhi can't tolerate me, can't even let me wait to die? "

    She knew that it would do no harm to herself, but she moved her evil thoughts and nodded her head unexpectedly.

    I thought that I was close to the water tower, and I could really impress the emperor's heart.

    She came and came, and she fought and fought. It was not without sweet words when she was in love, and she almost thought she had done it. But after Shen Yuzhi came back, she still wanted to return everything she stole. Who let her identity be fake, so is her lover.