chapter 83

December 25th, 2021

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I woke up pretty early this morning, due to Yola barking in our room. That goddamn dog, she's gonna wake up Olivia and then she'll be grumpy and it's fucking Christmas day.

I tried to pull her out of the bedroom by her necklace, but she protested me, continuing to bark at Olivia.

"Yola, you'll wake her up. Come with me out of the room. Stop fucking barking Yola. Olivia's sleeping, Yola c'mon." I was arguing with the dog, trying to pull her out of the room.

I heard Olivia gasp as she jumped up on the bed, making me turn around. Yola managed to get out of my grip, climbing on bed and whining at Olivia.

"Baby-"
"Jaden I- I think it's fucking happening now." She rushed out as she groaned, holding her tummy.

"What? What's happening?"
"Baby. The- the baby. She's going out."
"You have 4 more months until labor baby."
"Yeah, well, I think she won't wait four more months. My water just broke." I was panicking. Like, freaking out.

"We gotta go to hospital Jaden." She got up from the bed, and then gripped on my arm as she got another contraction.

"Jaden!" She yelled at me, making me come back to reality.

"It's okay, let's go. We are getting you to the hospital."
"But kids-"
"I'll tell Robert to be inside, " Yola whined as she was running around, "And I'm pretty sure Yola will take care of them. C'mon."

I rushed her to the car, while calling Robert, even though he is currently at the gates. I already quickly packed some clothes, I don't even know what I fucking packed.

"Boss?"
"Robert, I need you to go inside and take care of kids. Olivia and I need to go to hospital."
"Why? What happened?"
"Baby wants to come out a little earlier than we expect."
"Oh shit. O-Okay I'll go in. Don't worry."
"Thanks." I quickly hang up, driving out of the driveway.

Gates were already opened, Robert probably did that because he knew we were in rush.

"Aah fuck! Drive faster!"
"I'm trying to Liv. I can't go any faster. Just keep her in for some more time."
"Keep her in?! Keep her in?! Do you think I wouldn't if I could?!"
"I'm sorry, I maybe didn't use the right words."
"Hell you didn't use the right words. Fuck you Jaden!" I decided just to remain silent while she is screaming next to me. That will keep us both alive.

"This- This is your fucking fault. I hate you. Look what you did."
"You're right. I shouldn't of gone that deep to get you pregnant."
"What are you saying?! That you regret this?!"
"No, no, not one percent."
"You better- Ah!"
"It's okay, were nearly there."
"I really hate you!" She groaned as she gripped on the arm rest.

Movies? Not even close to reality. This is all 10 times worse. What if baby doesn't survive? - My thoughts were racing so fast. I don't know how I still didn't lose my shit.

"Somebody here!" People immediately ran up to us and set the Olivia in the wheelchair.

"Sir, you can't leave your car there."
"Go and park it. I don't care. I have to be with her." I ran inside after them, leaving security there confused.

"It's okay Livvy. Everything's gonna be great."
"You're husband?"
"Well, fiancé."
"What week is she? She got a small tummy."
"It's 25th." Woman's eyes widened while she nodded her head.

"Okay, you can't go in now."
"Please- I need to be with her."
"We need to check if it's the real labour. Maybe we could keep the baby in for some more time."