chapter 44

April 14th, 2021

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I laid there with her on my chest. Not even going to lie, I got my confidence back. Having her bite my shoulder and her lip so she wouldn't moan, her eyes rolling back, her nails digging in my back, her back arching while she tightened her legs on my waist as she sucked on my fingers while releasing. That was all that I needed to get my confidence 10 times bigger.

And yet, her legs where slightly shaking as one of them was over mine and one was on the side of my body.

I let myself fall asleep eventually as I finally felt peace.

I woke up in the morning and went to shower, leaving Olivia alone in bed.

I indeed got sweaty last night, but I did not mind it as long as I got to watch her like that under me.

"Holy shit." I mumbled when I realized how big and dark is that hickey on my shoulder.

There is no fucking way I'll get rid of this in a week at least. Not that I mind it there, it's even sexy, it's just that I will need to have a shirt on all the time because we don't want Josh seeing it.

I turned around to take a look at my back. Fuck. This is even worse. But again, it's sexy.

My clothes hit the floor before I walked in the shower and let the water hit my body.

I threw my head back as warm water ran down my body.

"Why did you wake up so early?"

Soft hands placed themselves on my belly, with a chin resting on my shoulder. I didn't even hear her walking in.

"I don't know, I just couldn't sleep. Why are you awake though?"
"I don't know, I just couldn't sleep." She mocked me with her tired voice, making my chuckle.

"Sorry for you back."
"Meh, I don't really care, nor about the hickey and shape of your teeth. They look sexy on me."
"My teeth?"
"Yes. You were biting the same place where the hickey is, before you actually made a hickey."
"Oh, fuck, I remember."
"Mhm. And now, as much as I love your boobs being against my back, you need to come under water."

I grabbed her hand and twirled her around, making her giggle. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her, still holding her hand. Leaving few kisses on her cheek, she smiled at me before pecking my lips.

I started massaging her head, helping her head get completely wet faster.

"Woah, woah, woah, that shit is dark." She said shocked once she finally got to see me from the front, making me smirk.

I washed off the soap on my shoulder, making her get closer to see it closely.

"Damn. That will take time."
"Indeed. But I don't mind. Only that I can't walk around the house without shirt but like I'll live with it."
"You'll have to. Josh can't see that."
"Yeah, we don't want kid to think his mom bites people, right? Or worse, that she is Dracula. A vampire."

She laughed, making me laugh too. You can't just hear her laugh and not laugh with her.

We showered, with me trying to touch her body every so often and her stopping me.

"Can you hand me towel too?"
"No, you can get it." I answered in bored tone as I wrapped a towel around my waist, before actually grabbing her towel and handing it to her.

I earned a sarcastic smile from her, before I walked away.

I brushed my teeth, with her soon joining me.

"Woman, you've been washing your damn tongue for last two minutes. Are you fucking okay?" I said as I walked out of closet with sweats and tee on.

"Yeah, I just like when it's washed good." She shrugged as she placed her toothbrush on its place.

"But it's literally the same color as mine. So that means they are basically washed the same. And I did not wash my tongue for five minutes."
"First of all, I didn't wash it for five minutes. It's just that you came out of shower before me."

We both stuck out our tongues as we looked at mirror. They were literally the same color, she is just excessively washing it.

I placed my finger in her mouth, making her immediately pull my hand away before slapping my head.

"You're a bitch." She said as she walked away to closet.
"Your."
"Huh?" She looked back at me.
"Your bitch." I winked, earning a smirk from her before she went missing in closet.

"I'm gonna make us coffee."
"Yeah, don't just stand there."

Laughing, I left the bathroom and opened the curtains before walking out of the room.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it's such a good that I don't need to care about buying condoms. Nor if Josh will go to our room and accidentally find them. But again, sucks that she can't get pregnant when she obviously wants a child.

I made us coffee, and brought our cups outside to the table and then sat on the couch.

Yola managed to follow me everywhere through the house, and now she was attempting to jump up and sit beside me, but due to her being too small, she couldn't jump up.

"You want up here?" I asked puppy, as I played with her a little. She's really cute dog.

"Oh, we're drinking coffee outside?"
"Yeah, I thought we could."
"Okay. Morning babyy." She said in a soft voice as she bent down to pat Yola.

"Go play with your toys now, you can't sit up here. You'll just jump on us, and I wanna have my coffee in peace."

I chuckled at her, taking out my cigarettes that I previously put in my pocket.

I placed it between my lips, lightening it up and inhaling.

"Can I cut your nails? Please?"
"Huh?"
"Your nails. On your hands. They're too long."
"Wait, shit, I didn't fucking realize that. So the half moons on your hips are my nails?"
"Probably, I honestly didn't notice them."
"I mean, you can't cut them, I'll cut them on my own."
"Why?"
"I don't like people coming near my nails."
"Why?"
"I had my moments."
"When you were little?" I hummed as I nodded my head, taking a hit of my cigarette.

"You wanna tell me?"

──────── ·  · ✦ ·  · ────────