chapter 43

April 13th, 2021

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

I was currently in our closet, getting on some clothes to sleep in before I walked back in bedroom.

"What time is it?"
"Around midnight."
"Already?"
"Aha."

For a second that I looked away to look at my nails, I earned being pushed against the wall.

"I promise you I'm not a little bitch, and I'm fucking going to make you see the stars while you cum around me. Understood?"

I nodded my head as I swallowed my saliva. Fuck, his voice is so sexy.

Our lips smashed on each other, with his hand around my throat.

He started kissing down my jaw  and neck when he broke the kiss, lifting one of my legs to his hip.

"Better be quiet." He whispered in my ear as his lips nibbled my lobe, making me slightly whimper.

He found my sweet spot and slightly sucked on it, making it hard for me not to let out a moan as I gripped on the hair on the back of his head.

He moved his kisses, soon enough not to leave a hickey.

"Jump."

Wrapping my legs around his torso, he held me up and brought us to the bed, setting me down. He was quick to hover over me.

He took off my shirt, and me not wearing a bra just helped with what he wanted.

The feeling of his soft lips on my nipples made my blood warm up as I tried not to let out any sounds.

He kissed down to my sweats, before removing them off my body.

"Now, I'd really like to taste you, but you know I can't."
"Fuck."

He took off his clothes, hovering over me.

"No sounds. Understand?"
"Fuck you."
"On it, love." He pushed inside of me, making me bite his shoulder while he started thrusting in me.

"Yeah you like that? Mhm?" He grunted, digging his nails in my hips.

"Yes." I whispered in his ear, knowing that a moan would escape if I try to say something.

My moan in his ear made him start going harder, hitting my g spot over and over again.

"Tell me how good I make you feel. Tell me baby."
"So fucking good." My words once again turned into low moans in his ear.

I threw my head back, my eyes rolling back as I started clenching around him. My lip was bleeding from how much I was biting it.

"I need to-" I let out my low moans in his ear as I talked, before biting my lip again.
"Don't cum just yet. Okay?" He demanded in my ear, making me nod.

It started feeling almost impossible to hold my orgasm any longer, because of his speed.

"Jaden it hurts."
"Be a good girl and hold it."

I sucked on that spot on his shoulder where I was previously biting. I just couldn't contain my moans any longer.

"Cum for me. Do it baby."

My eyes rolled back, as my nails scratched him, definitely leaving marks. He chuckled as my legs started to shake around him.

My mouth fell open, but I managed not to let any sounds out. That made him bring two fingers inside my mouth so I would suck on them. Which indeed helped my moans.

I felt him fill me up, but he didn't stop going just yet, making my legs start to shake.

"Just like that baby, just like that." He nodded his head approvingly as he slowed his movements.

"Good girl. You're so good."

He slowly took out his fingers out of my mouth, making me suck harder so it wouldn't leave my saliva on them.

"You see how smart you are?"
"Because you teached me all that." I smirked, knowing how much satisfaction my words give him.

I love when I boost his ego. And as of right now, it was boosted the same moment that I was barely managing to keep my moans.

"I love you so much Olivia."
"I love you too." He gripped on my jaw as he started roughly making out with me.

How powerful this man is.

And he fucking knows it too. I don't know how he managed to think that he was bad last night.

He pulled out, his fingers rushing between my folds, collecting our mixed juices.

"Suck, but don't swallow, okay?" I nodded my head, obeying him.

"Good." He said, pulling out his fingers and replacing them with his tongue.

We made out for few mintues, before pulling away, both of our lips swollen.

"I love when I can taste the blood on your lips that is caused by you stopping your moans." He said as he looked between my eyes and mouth.

"Aww, look at your legs."
"Yeah, they did too last night, maybe not as much but they did."
"Not as much." He repeated, nodding his head. Again, he was just trying to make it seem like last night wasn't pleasurable enough.

"I'll be right back."

He got up and left to bathroom, making me get a perfect view of his ass while he walked. Sometimes I feel like his ass is prettier than mine.

He got back with a little towel in his hands. Pressing it on my inner thighs and letting me feel the hotness of it, he cleaned me up before walking back to bathroom.

"You want me to massage them a little so they don't shake as much?"
"You don't need to." I said as he pulled tiny underwear up my legs.

He dressed me up, before getting on his own clothes.

He actually ended up squeezing my legs and massaging them.

"Let's sleep now, I'm really tired." I said as I grabbed his hands, and pulled him down, making him fall right on my body.

"Didn't you just say you're tired?"
His lips curved into a smirk, making me roll my eyes as I slapped his head.

A chuckle left his mouth as he moved to lay beside me and pulled me to lay on his chest.

"Good night."
"Night night."

──────── ·  · ✦ ·  · ────────