chapter 15

March 2nd, 2021

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I was woken up by someone jumping on my bed.

My eyes slowly opened, where I saw a little boy jumping up and down on the bed.

"Hey buddy."
"Good morning daddy!"

He jumped down on me, making me gasp a little; he got me off guard.

He buried his head in my neck while straddling my torso.

"Morning little boy."
"C'mon, mommy is making breakfast. She told me to wake you up."

I hummed, rubbing his back.

"C'mon daddy!"

He patted my chest few times while I stretched out.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming."

I got up while he ran in front of me.

"Good morning."
"Oh, good morning."

She smiled softly at me turning around.

I laid my head on the kitchen island, still practically sleeping.

"C'mon Jae."

She messed my hair a little, before running her hand through it softly.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my head on her tummy.

It was a little mistake probably, but then when she wrapped her arms around my head while playing with my hair it relaxed me.

"C'mon J, let's eat."

He ran up to the island and sat there with me and her to have breakfast.

"What time is it anyway?"
"Ten something."
"Oh."

We ate our breakfast, not really talking much. Mainly because I was still basically sleeping.

"Jesus I'm so tired. Are we going to the beach?"
"Yeah."
"Yay! Beach!"

We both chuckled at Josh.

When we finished eating, I helped Olivia to clean the kitchen.

"Hey, it's okay Jae, I'll do it."
"Nah, you made breakfast, I can clean the dishes. You can get ready with Josh and all that, before we go to the hotel and then to the beach."
"Okay. Thank you."

I smiled at her before she walked off.

Jesus, this woman is so precious.
The way she picks up Josh and makes him giggle. How she walks. How her hair moves. How she cleans Josh's eyes. I just wanna marry her. Damn.

I cleaned the dishes while I heard Josh giggle and squeal while she got him in his swimsuit.

"Daddy! Look at my shorts!"
"Woww, they're really nice!"
"I know, right?"

He was playing in the living room while Olivia was probably getting ready or something.

I dried my hands, starting to walk to the connected living room, but meeting with Olivia.

"Jae, can you just tie this up? I can't do it for God's sake."
"Of course."

She turned around, handing me two straps; before moving her hair on the side.

Fuck, her boobs are even bigger now than the last time I saw them. Probably because of pregnancy.

"Is it good like this?"
"You can go a little tighter."
"Like this?"
"Yeah."
"M'kay."

When I tied it, I softly moved her hair, running my hands through it because it got a little messy.

"Thank you."
"Of course."

She turned around, facing me.
I couldn't resist but look her up and down, even though she was wearing shorts.

"You look absolutely beautiful."
"Thank you."

She blushed before looking away at Josh.

"I'm gonna pack some stuff and then we can go to the hotel, before going to the beach."
"Okay. But, um, do we have time for me to take a shower?"
"Yeah, you can shower here before we go, or in the hotel. However you want. You have towels in the bathroom. Also, new toothbrush is there too. Along with soap and all that stuff. Feel free to open them."

She smiled at me and I nodded, smiling back, before walking in the guest room.

Once I showered and all that, we got ready and drove to hotel.

Josh and I walked inside, while Olivia was waiting in the car.

"Wow daddy, this is a nice room."
"Yeah you think?"
"Yes."
"Okay, I'll need to grab some clothes and change, so please don't make any mess bub. Okay?"
"'Kay daddy."
"Good boy."

I kissed his cheek before setting him on the floor.

I changed my clothes and grabbed few more because I'm going to sleep over at their apartment tonight again.

"C'mon J, your mom is waiting for us."

I said a little louder while trying to find Josh somewhere in the hotel room.

"There you are."

I found him sitting on a toilet in the bathroom. He shot me an innocent smile.

"You gotta clean me daddy."
"'Kay, c'mon."

I helped him get back on his clothes before flushing the toilet.

We both washed our hands and walked outside of the hotel and got back in the car.

"Hey guys."
"Hey."
"Hii mommyy."

I buckled Josh up in his seat before sitting in mine.

"We ready to go?"
"Yup."
"Okay then."

Once we arrived at the beach, we got out and set the towels in the sand.

Olivia got off only her shorts and stayed with a shirt on, while pulling Josh to sit between her legs.

She applied the sun cream on his body, while he giggled as she tickled him.

I watched them, leaning back on my hands.

"C'mon, you too. I don't need you getting sunburn."

She told me after Josh started playing in the sand.

She started putting it on my legs first. This is just so sexy.

When she was done she got behind me as I sat straight with my hands on my lap.

She started applying it on my back, and then going from my shoulders down on my arms; her chest pressed against my back.

And then lastly, once she put more sun cream on her hands, she applied it on my chest; still sitting behind me.

Her head pressed on the side of mine while she made sure everything is safe.

And there I am, sitting, trying to contain myself from picking her up and fucking the shit out of her on the beach.

Can my fucking thoughts stop being so fucking wrong?

──────── ·  · ✦ ·  · ────────