chapter 31

April 1st, 2021

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"Last one?"
"Yes."

Jaden high-fived me, before pulling me closer and kissing me.

"Okay, you're following me with your car?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, let's go then."

We kissed once again before I sat in my car and Jaden sat in the van.

You might be wondering where we are going and what are we doing. Well, let's just say we are currently driving to our new house.

We officially bought our first house as a family. It's actually not as big as the houses in LA that we lived in, and it has one floor, but our main focus was big yard.

Two weeks ago Jaden and Josh talked about that process of creating a new selling place here in Melbourne. And so they started it. We searched up for nice houses on the internet, searching for one that has a biggest yard. Because of Josh obviously. So we bought it, and today is the day that we are finally moving in all of our stuff.

I sang along with the song on the radio as I drove. The house is in Bangholme, which is little less than hour drive from the current apartment.

We finally arrived at the property. We parked our vehicles and got out of them.

I looked at Jaden with a big smile on my face as he opened his arms for me.

I ran to him as he picked me up and spun us around.

I squealed as I threw my head back. I just feel so much happiness and joy in my body, it's not possible.

"God, I love you so much." He whispered as he stood in place, while burying his head in my neck and hair as we hugged.

I kissed his head before pulling his head back so I could smash my lips on his.

"Baby?" He mumbled against my lips as we made out.
"Hm?"
"You know what I'm thinking?"
"Mhmm."
"You want?"
"Mhmm." He smirked against my lips as he carried me inside of the house while I left kisses down his jaw and neck.

"You can't walk with me like this all the way there."
"Oh, you don't even know what I'm capable of doing right now." He responded as he squeezed my ass.

You could hear the hunger in his voice, and it just made my heart beat speed up.

He slided the doors open, before walking in the room and pressing my back against the wall.

"God I waited for this for so long." He mumbled as he was now kissing down my neck.

"Me too." I whimpered as he found my sweet spot but pulled away so it didn't leave a hickey.

He pulled us away from the wall as he walked over to the bed and threw me on it.

Soon, he hovered over me as we started making out again.

He took off out shirts before starting to kiss down my boobs and stomach.

Once he finally reached to my biker shorts he took them off, leaving me in panties and bra.

"Goshh, you are so hot."

He started kissing down from my knees, that were bent, to my inner thighs, but skipping the place where I needed him the most.

"Looks like someone had plans and prepared themselves, huh?" He smirked at the realization that I indeed shaved. No fucking shit I had plans, I've waited for weeks for this to happen because my kid was sick and always at home.