chapter 80

December 20th, 2021

JADEN'S P.O.V.

It was currently around 4pm and can you guess what we were doing?

"Okay, put it right there."
"Can I do blue?"
"Of course baby."

This morning we painted the walls of the room into color we chose few days ago. So now that it's dry, we are in the living room doing something that Olivia planned as a gift from kids to the baby that is coming here in few months.

They were stepping, putting their hands into different paints, and then putting it on a something like a paper that we bought few days ago.

I thought the idea was great. It's something that would probably never cross my mind. But that's why I have her to get those creative ideas.

"Mommy, can we paint your tummy so you leave a mark of a baby here in the middle?" Josh asked, making Olivia think for a moment.

"Okay. These won't do anything to the baby." Josh and Alyssa drew a heart around her belly button before drawing a filled heart over her bellybutton.

"C'mon baby, carefully." I held her tightly as she bent down to carefully press her tummy on the middle of the paper.

As soon as she got up, Alyssa and Josh bent down as did something on the paper before getting up with their lips colored.

"Jesus Christ what are you two doing?"
"We just left a kiss for sissy." I laughed at them while Olivia shook her head.

"Okay, I think that this is done, now we need to go to wash this off, okay?" Both of them sighed, getting ready to go to their rooms, but instead I picked them up before we all walked to Olivia's and my bathroom.

We washed their feet and hands, before washing their mouth. I dried them while Olivia washed her tummy.

"Okay, you can go upstairs but not close to the paint, alright?"
"Okay." They ran out together while I turned to Olivia and bent down to kiss her tummy.

"I love you baby. I can't wait for the day to see you. Hopefully you have a smile like your mommy has." I kissed her tummy multiple times, while Olivia has her hands stuck in my hair.

"Do you think we should really name her Lilly like Ally said?"
"I don't know, I think it's kinda cute. And we didn't even really decide what name are we going to give her."
"I like it too."

Once we cleaned everything and then I took us ice cream from the fridge.

"There you go."
"Yay!" Josh jumped up and ran to the living room table, making Yola get up from her sleep.

"Let's watch SpongeBob."
"Okay." Olivia found it on the TV and we all got comfortable on the couches while watching it.

Later that evening we finished the wall in baby's room and then I started building up the things we bought few days ago.

"I don't- Where the fuck are those instructions?"
"I don't know, you opened it."
"For fucks sake." I searched around the room, but I couldn't find them anywhere.

"Did you look in the box?"
"No."
"Maybe if you look inside." So I did exactly that. She bursted out laughing when I took the paper out of the box.

"Don't laugh." I glared at her, making her laugh even harder.

"Mommy, what's funny?" Josh bounded into the room, making his way over to Olivia.

"Y-your daddy's a little silly."
"Is he?"
"Yeah."
"What are you making daddy?"
"I'm just trying to build up this vanity or whatever is it, but I couldn't find the instructions."
"Oh, but..." He took a moment and started just to put pieces next to each other but of course not completely. He just put it up to lean on each other.

"What-" My five year old child knows how to put it up and I don't.

"Josh, I think it's the time for you to go and watch TV." Olivia bursted out laughing again as Josh looked at me with puppy eyes.

"What? Why? What did I do?"
"Nothing baby, thank you for helping me with this." I kissed his head before he kissed my lips and left the room.

"You're defeated Jaden." Olivia laughed at me as she got up.
"That's just not fair how he put it up just in a moment and I'm here trying to figure it out for so long."
"Sometimes you just have to use the logic baby." She kissed my head before going over to the room doors, "I have to use the toilet." I nodded my head continuing to do what I was doing.

I built everything up, placing it on the places where Olivia told me she wanted them to be.

"Guys, it's time to have a shower." I said as I walked in the living room.

"Oh, they are already ready for the bed. I got them ready because you've been building up things in the room."
"Oh, okay then. I finished building everything up."
"Really?" She got up and started to make her way over to the room as I followed behind, and soon heard kids following behind us.

"Oh my God! It looks so great!"
"Wow daddy! Good job!" Josh high fived me, making me chuckle.

"I love this. We should put up our picture, yeah?"

We bought something like a frame around it, so when it's on the wall it looks like a real picture.

"I like it!"
"It wooks better now."
"Okay, now it's time for the bed chickens."

"Do you ever think he's going to stop kissing us on the lips? I mean, I don't mind it, I actually love how he thinks it's more special than a kiss on a cheek, but he'll grow older one day."
"I don't know, he'll realize eventually. This just reminded me of something." She giggled as she moved a little on the bed.

"Today we were watching a movie, and Alyssa was playing around with Yola so it was only Josh and me. And a sex scene came up. He got so interested in what they were doing, it was so funny to me."
"Really?"
"Yeah, he was all tensed up why he was biting her neck like a vampire."
"And then?"
"Well, they were just making out and took their clothes off and then scene switched."
"Oh. You wanna recreate the scene?" She chuckled at me, sitting up on the bed.

"Sit up, I can't get close like that if you're laying." She smiled as I sat up on the bed. She climbed on my lap and wiggled around until she got comfortable.

"Good now?"
"Mhmm." She leaned in front and grabbed my face, enough for her to smash my lips on hers.

"I don't feel like taking off my clothes."
"You want it with clothes on?"
"I mean, yeah. It's too much job that I feel lazy to do. And I'm very comfy like this."
"Okay." I kissed down her neck and over her boobs as she was wearing shirt with V-neck.

She started to move her her hips against me, pressing her hands over my that were resting on her hips, so I knew she wanted me to press her down harder.

"Yeah, you like that?"
"Yes, very much."

──────── ·  · ✦ ·  · ────────