chapter 33

April 2nd, 2021

JADEN'S P.O.V.

She groaned as she hurried back to the house.

"Babe are you okay?"

She just showed me a thumbs up, not turning around as she walked to the house.

I followed after her as I tried catching up with her.

"Yo babe, are you good?" I knocked on the doors of bathroom as I heard water running.

"Yeah, I just started my period."
"Oh." I sighed as I rolled my eyes. At least I took my chance.

I walked outside and took out the last few boxes from the van and took them inside of the house.

There's some shoes left, some decorations, some papers and new curtains that we bought.

"Oh fuck." I mumbled when I realized that there is two more boxes left with Josh's toys. And I asked myself today how come I finished sorting them out so fast.

I started with unpacking his toys, because I need to get orders from Olivia how she planned out all of those curtains and decorations.

"Babe, where are you?!"
"Josh's room!"

I heard her footsteps approaching the room.

"What are you doing?"
"There was two boxes in the back that I didn't see."
"Oh."
"Okay, let's set up those curtains and decorations so we could chill."

She explained me where she wanted and how she wanted them to be like before she went missing somewhere in the house.

Great Jaden, if you don't set them up how she imagined it you'll make her upset because she's on her period. Lord help me not to fuck things up.

I set up the ones in our room before going to Josh's room and then the guest bedrooms.

"Jaden!"
"Yeah?!" I heard here making her way to the room that I was in. Please make her like it, please make her like it, please make her like it.

"Whoosh."
"Huh? Please don't tell me you don't like them."
"No, it looks so good that way. Did you set up in the other rooms too?"
"Yeah."

She turned around and left the room.

I closed up the ladder and left them in the hall because I was lazy to put them back on their place.

"It's all so amazing." She wrapped her hands around my neck as she kissed my lips. God is real and praying works.

"You like it?"
"Yes. Let's eat now because we didn't have breakfast and both of us are starving."

I nodded as I followed her to the kitchen. She already set up everything on the island. God, I love when she cooks.

"Ooh, you were cooking?"
"Yeah. Had to try out the new kitchen." She winked as we both sat on the chairs and ate.

After, I helped her clean up everything before we went to the living room area and flopped down on the couch.

"Gosh, my tummy is full."
"Mine is too. The food was so good."

She smiled at me as she raised her shirt.

"Looks like I'm pregnant again." She laughed as her hands went over her belly.
"I am too."

I wasn't wearing a shirt as usual, so you could clearly see me being bloated as I ate too much food. I don't remember the last time I ate this much.

We watched TV for some time before getting up to set up all the decoration so we could soon go to pick up Josh.

"Jaden, I never asked you. What do you think about gay people? LGBTQ+ community in general."
"I don't give a fucking shit until someone touches me. If a man ever touched me I'd break his hands definitely, but it doesn't bother me if they touch other men. Like I said, I really don't give a fuck. Why you asking? What is your opinion on that?"
"Oh, I think everyone should be free to love whoever they want to love. Homophobia is really stupid. But I'm asking because of Fred. He is close to me and I never asked you what you think about it. Because Josh is spending a lot of time with him."
"Oh. Nah, I don't care. I mean, I generally don't care about anything but you and Josh. So I don't give a fuck, once again." She nodded her head as she kept placing something on the shelf.

"Is there any other reason besides Fred?"
"Huh?"
"I thought you were going to come out to me."
"Oh, no. It's not about that."

I nodded my head as I placed boxes inside of each other.

"I mean, I do look at girls boobs and ass time to time, but doesn't mean I'm attracted to them," She looked at me with a smirk. She's just trying to tease you Jaden, calm down, "I mean, who wouldn't?" Fuck, I can't control my jealousy.

"Listen, you ain't looking at anyone's ass nor boobs, you understand?" I gritted as I cupped her jaw.

"But I can't control it."
"I don't care you're gonna learn to control it." I saw how she was trying to hide her smirk, but I couldn't help myself.

"And what if I'm looking at your ass? I mean, it's really fat and round, I can't resist it."

She tried not to laugh as she got closer to me and grabbed my ass with both of her hands and squeezed it.

I rolled my eyes before letting her go and walking away, leaving her laughing at my jealousy.

"It's not funny."
"But you didn't answer me. Can I look at your perky ass?"
"Of course you can honey." I gave her a sarcastic smile as I turned around.

I grabbed the ladders from before and walked through glass doors and went down the stairs that lead to garage.

"Is everything done now?"
"Well, everything is unpacked."
"Wanna rest a little before we go?"

She nodded her head before I picked her up and brought her to our room.

We cuddled in the bed. Both of us were really tired.

"What do you think if we don't actually pick up Josh today? It's past six."
"You think?"
"Yeah. While we get there, pick him up, come back, it'll be too dark outside and he wouldn't be able to get that first impression. Plus, I don't know if the place from where we took the van will be working when we get there."
"Yeah you're right."
"Netflix?"
"Sure."

We found a new TV show we haven't watched before and turned it on.

"Wait chicky." We both moved around the bed, too lazy to get up and pulled the blanket over us.

We watched the show for hours, even ate snacks, until we both fell asleep.

──────── ·  · ✦ ·  · ────────

The fact that I accidentally clicked on the emoji button and pressed '✋🏻💅🏻' totally accidentally right after writing the part where Jaden said: "I thought you were going to come out to me." is so funny to me, pls.