chapter 4

February 17th, 2021

JADEN'S P.O.V.

When we left back to LA, I got on some calls with guys that could have someone find Olivia. And still the only information that I got that I could tell them that we were in Grampians National Park in Victoria. And that's it.

I really hope that they will find her.

"Look at these idiots."
Robert told me, where two girls were fighting while others tried to separate them.
"Jesus."

I walked up to them, making all the other newbies stop moving.

"What the fuck are you two doing?!"
I yelled making both of them stop and jump up.

"I'll ask one more time, what the fuck are you two doing?!"
"Sorry sir, we-"
"Go to the office, I'm gonna be there in few minutes."
They immediately ran off before I shooed away everyone.

After I was done listening to them and why they fought, I yelled at them a little before letting them go.

I walked up to Josh's office, bursting in without knocking.
"Yo dude what's up with those papers in my office? Oh, sorry, did I interrupt something?"
"No, no, come in."
I closed the doors, walking in.

Since I saw him quickly hang up when he heard me, I'm guessing he talked to Olivia. Gosh, I can't wait to find her. Even though I look like a psychopath.

"What papers?"
"I don't know man, someone fucked up our main truck."
"Who?!"
"I don't know. They just left it there. There will be a meeting about it at 9 am tomorrow."
"Okay."

"Also, those little girls got into a fight."
"About?"
"Oh no, the girls are fighting."
Bryce said making Josh and me chuckle.
"Can you guess?"
"Broken nail?"
"Yes dude! Imagine beating the shit out of each other for a plastic nail!"
Bryce started laughing while Josh slapped his forehead.
"I swear- Girls nowadays..."

"Anyways Jaden, are there more things you'd like to tell me?"
Josh asked. I think I know what is this about, but I'll play along.

"No, why?"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."

"And what about you having people around Australia?"
"Oh, yeah, I do. I just wouldn't like to tell you."
"And why is that?"
"I respect my decisions. Just like you respect her not to tell me where she is and why she left. So now that I know where she is, I'm not gonna give up. So screw it, cause I'm still in love with her, and I'll do anything to have her back. If she doesn't love me anymore, I still want my answers and I also want my fucking heart back, because she took it with her. So no, I don't feel a need to inform you that I'm trying to find the location of love of my life."

Two of them got a little taken away by my answer.

"Because I don't want you guys to hang her up on the phone just because I'm around. Because once upon a time, she was the one screaming from the other side of your phone when I'm around to hear my voice, and now you have to hung up so she doesn't hear me. So fuck you all."
I got up and walked out of his office.

When I finally got in my office, I closed the doors and groaned really loud.

I threw the chair and moved some stuff off some shelves before sitting down on the floor.

I cannot fucking control myself.

I started crying. Now that I even said all that out, it hurts even more.

I got up and sat on my chair, opening my drawer.

I rolled up the blunt, lightening it up and placing it between my lips.

After inhaling it good, I moved it from my lips.

My forehead pressed itself in my hand, before my phone started ringing.

"Yes?"
"Jaden, man, my guys found out your girl is in Melbourne. We are still searching for an address of hers, we'll need to stalk her a little, but I guarantee by the end of the week you'll have her address."

My heart started racing faster as I smiled to myself.

"Okay man, thank you. Just be careful, I don't want them to scare her."
"Okay, I'll tell them. Don't worry."

After I hung up, I finished my blunt before walking out of office.

"Robert?!"
"Oh, hey man. What's up?"
"Where are the maids?"
"I'll need to call them. Where do you need maids?"
"To clean up my office."
"Okay, it'll be done tomorrow."

I can't explain the feeling. In the week, I'll be able to see her.

I'm not really a guy to make a plan, so I'll just improvise in the place.

Gosh, how much I miss her. I just wanna play with her hair, and admire her. Especially now that she has silver hair. She looks fucking hot.

And that little guy. He looks exactly like me when I was kid.

I hope he's mine.

She also called him Josh. Is it because of Josh, or is it 'cause I said I want boy named Josh?

And I also hope she didn't move on. If I see her with other guy, I swear.

But if she's happy, I guess I can't ruin it to her.

I just hope she isn't happier than she was with me.

I wonder if she thinks about me.

Does she regret leaving me?

Or is she glad she did it?

Does she love me? Or not? I still don't know if it's all because I did something wrong.

I hope she doesn't feel like I wasted her time.

Because I know I didn't waste my time on her.

I'm so glad we had what we had.

Because I was the happiest when I was with her. Even though at the end she did hurt me so much.

She broke my heart. She broke me.

But I'm ready to forgive her, just to have her back.

Because she's the love of my life.

And I just want to fix my mistakes, so I can be even more perfect for her.

I just want to be what she wants.

──────── ·  · ✦ ·  · ────────

Me using few of my favorite songs at the end lmao. Y'all know which ones I mean?