chapter 46

April 27th, 2021

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"Took your dinasour?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, let's go then."

We all walked to the car after locking the front doors of the house.

Jaden told me he is taking me out tonight and that he previously called Fred to ask him if he'd take care of Josh for a night.

We weren't dressed up too fancy, because he knows I'm not necessarily a type for some expensive restaurants and stuff like that.

Once we said goodbye to Josh and Fred, we sat in the car again while Jaden drove us somewhere.

"You are one weird man, you know?"
"Oh, I know. I also know how to keep my surprises a surprise and not snitch on it like some people here do." He smirked as he looked at me, making me roll my eyes.

"You can't blame me because I love to share things. You know, sharing is caring." I shrugged, making him chuckle as he shook his head.

"So, take my advice, and share."
"No."
"Jadenn! We've been driving for quite a while and I need to pee so bad."
"Calm your tits down, you're acting like Josh."
"Oh bet that I'm going to calm them. But then you're getting nothing tonight." I stated as I picked at my nails, making him snicker again.

"We are here." He said as he parked the car and took off his seat belt, "Oh, and by the way, we both know you can't resist me." He leaned to me, looking in my eyes, before getting out.

I sighed as I got out of the car. He closed the doors for me and took my hand in his, walking me somewhere.

"And we are going...?" I trailed off as I realized we were climbing up on a hill.

"You'll see. Remember, patience is key."

I whined as we reached the top of the hill, where table was set up with bunch of candles on and around it. Also roses, two wine glasses and food.

"We are here."
"What's this?"
"Table, duhh." I rolled my eyes as I looked at him.

"Just kidding. But it is a table though. I figured out we don't really do these thing anymore, so I wanted to surprise you."
"Aww, this is really cute."
"Yeah?"
"Of course it is. Thank you, love." I cupped his cheek as I pressed my lips against his.

"I'm glad you like it."
"Yeah. Plus on all of this is that the roses are not red."
"Yeah, I know. I know you hate them." We both chuckled as we sat at the little table.

"This is really beautiful though. I didn't expect it at all."
"Good. I was actually scared."

We ate food and talked. But the whole time he was checking the time, like he is in a rush to go somewhere.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

Once we were done eating, I checked the time as I looked around.

Sun was setting down, and it was just a perfect moment to do it.

My hand went under the table, touching around until I finally felt a soft box on it.

I took deep breaths as I looked at her while we talked. She said something making both of us giggle.

Goddamn her smile. Her giggle. It's just so precious.

And I don't fucking know why am I so anxious about this. Maybe because I'm telling you that she'll say no.
Fuck off.

Voices in my head argued before I finally built up my courage to do what I wanted to do for too long.

"Liv?"
"Hm?"
"Look, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you. Since the day I met you, I knew you will play a special role in my life. You always stood up from other girls that I ever met before you and I couldn't wait for the day to make you mine. And the thing that I'll never regret is telling you that I'm in love with you. I do wish I told you much sooner, and that I haven't fucked up, but you know. We had our ups and downs and I'm sure if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be where we are today. So," I don't even fucking know what I just said, my heart is beating too fast for me to focus on my words. I got up, standing next to her side and making her eyes widen a little, "I won't say that you'll make me the happiest man alive, because I already am that just by having you in my life, but," I said as I got down on my knee, taking the box in my hands, "Will you marry me?"

I finally asked, making her hand cover her mouth as she looked down at the ring.

"So?" I asked, wanting to know the answer as fast as possible so my anxiety would calm at least a little.
"No."

My face dropped as I almost wanted to jump off the hill that we were on.

"Wha-"
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Of course I want to marry you." She jumped up on me, making tears fall down my face.

I thought she actually said no.

I held her tight as I couldn't help my tears. I was too overwhelmed in a moment.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I pulled away just enough to smash my lips on hers.

"I love you so much." She said as we pulled away.
"I love you more."

I pulled away and with my shaky hand managed to take the ring in and grab her hand.

Both of our hands were shaking, that much that I fucking struggled to put on that damn ring.

"Gosh it's so beautiful." She said as she looked at her hand.

"I- I remember that one time you said you hate big engagement rings, so I hope you-"
"You're so precious." She cut me off as she pulled me in to kiss me again.

I picked her up by the back of her thighs, holding her up as I kissed her.

"Let's go home."
"But we need to clean this first."
"Don't worry about it."

I walked down, as she was still wrapped around me.

"Jae, set me down."
"No, why?"
"Because I'm heavy."
"Olivia, it's not time right now for me to spank you for saying stupid shit that I hate, is it?"
"No, bu-"

I only slapped her ass to make her shut up. I hate when she gets insecure about her weight and body.

I unlocked the car and opened the doors before setting her back on the ground.

"Goshhh, I love you so much." She mumbled as she kissed me again.

I smiled before closing her doors and going to my doors.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

Did this fucking man just propose me?

I did not expect it at all. Proposal was probably the last thing that came across my mind when I saw that table and all the roses and stuff.

It was a little suspicious though, because he never does that type of romantic stuff, but then again, I didn't think he would actually propose me.

As we drove home, he took my hand in his as he rubbed it a little with his thumb.

"Wait," I said as I grabbed my phone to take a picture of my hand so I could send it later to everyone.

I smiled as I took a photo and then left my phone on the side again.

"It's so beautiful."
"You really like it?"
"Yes of course I fucking do. That's like the one that I would imagine if I ever thought about engagement ring."
"Yeah? I was scared you wouldn't like the diamond."
"Noo, it's perfect."

I leaned over the console and kissed his cheek, making him smile.

"You're my fiancé."
"Yes. And you are mine."

We both had smiles from ear to ear that wouldn't wipe off.

Once he parked the car in the garage and got out, he rushed to me as he picked me up in bridal style.

I squealed as he took us up the stairs and then through big glass doors inside of the living room.

"Oh for fucks sake." He groaned as it took him too long to open the doors of our room.

I giggled, making him giggle too as we finally walked inside of the room that was completely dark.

──────── ·  · ✦ ·  · ────────

Unexpectedly expected 😌