chapter 65

October 28th, 2021

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

Today, I woke up extremely early due to hunger that I was feeling.

I just couldn't wait until morning to eat. I had to do it now. And it's 5 in the fucking morning. It's not even day out yet.

I took out left over pizza and put it quickly into microwave.

I was slightly jumping around impatiently like a toddler. I literally felt like I'd die if I wait any more seconds to get that pizza out and put it in my mouth.

"Fucking finally." I mumbled as I took it out and brought it to my mouth.

I didn't even warm it up that much, just so I could eat it right away.

I hummed in satisfaction as I took another bite. It feels so good.

"Oh, hey Ally, why are you awake?"
"I wake up aw the time."
"Ooh. You want some pizza?" I chuckled as I asked her. I don't think that anyone wants left over pizza in five in the morning.

She shook her head as she stood there and looked at me.

"C'mere," I picked her up and placed her on the counter, "You want to eat something else? Drink?"

She shyly pointed to cup with apple juice in it. I picked it up and handed it to her while continuing to eat my pizza.

"This is what you're going to go through if one day you decide to get pregnant." I said as I placed my hand on my hip while holding my tummy.

She giggled as she placed down the cup.

"You wanna go to daddy's and my room?" She thought for a second before nodding her head.

I placed her down on the ground before we made our way to our room.

"You wanna watch TV?" I whispered, making her nod her head.

I turned on the cartoons while she had her back against the head board between Jaden and me.

"You wanna lay down?" She shook her head while I laid down and placed my head next to her thigh and placed my arm around her.

I kissed the place next to my head before I slowly drifted back to sleep.

We had breakfast in the morning, and then just watched TV for some hours before we started getting ready to go to my appointment and then to shop for Halloween.

"Are we ready kiddos?" Jaden asked as we all finally sat in car.

Once Alyssa nodded and Josh enthusiastically yelled 'yes' we drove out of the gates and got on the road to the clinic.

"Okay. You guys just don't touch anything, okay?" Jaden explained to both Josh and Alyssa.

They both were scared to go to doctors, even though we explained that it's not even a doctor like doctor, but just wants to check the baby in my tummy.

And so, since he couldn't hold them both in his hands, they were walking too close to his sides while we made our way to the room.

"Ooh, we've got a new member this time." Talia referred to Alyssa that was hiding behind Jaden's leg while he held her head.

"Yeah. This is Alyssa."
"Hi Alyssa. Nice to meet you. I'm Talia." She smiled at her before taking a bowl from her table.

"You guys can take some candy's, these really taste nice." Josh slowly reached out his hand and took two of them, handing one to Alyssa.

"Thank you." He said as he was looking at his feet. It's so funny to me how my little boy that does not know how to shut his mouth and just doesn't have problem communicating to strangers can become little anf when he comes near doctor.

"Okay, let's check the third one now, shall we?" Talia smiled at me.

I was already laying on the bed and raised my shirt, just like I do every time.

She placed her gel on my tummy and started moving that thing. There's no such a thing that I hate more than this. Literally. For some reason, I just hate them pressing that thing against my baby.

"Yeah. Everything is perfect. Oh, wait." She stopped as she looked closely at the monitor making me tense up immediately.

"What's wrong? Is something wrong?" Jaden immediately grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

But I already had worst possible scenarios in my head. Something's not right.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I didn't like the way that her doctor wasn't saying anything.

If somethings wrong she should tell us right away.

"You see this here?" She turned the monitor to us slightly as she pressed her finger on the screen.

"What's that?" I asked as I leaned my head in front.

"Wait- is that..."

──────── ·  · ✦ ·  · ────────