chapter 22

March 6th, 2021

3RD PERSON

Tomorrow morning, sun started glistening through Olivia's windows after she forgot to close her curtains completely last night.
Sunlight came right on her eyes, making her shut them tighter while groaning.

Sigh left her mouth when she realized she won't be seeing Jaden today.

She rubbed her eyes, reaching one of her hands to grab her phone. 8:56 am. Crap.

She smiled sadly at the photo when she unlocked her phone. There was a photo of Jaden playing with Josh few days ago.

Jaden was smiling at Josh while his hands were in air with some toys placed in them. Joy. That's what her heart felt when they were together.

She scrolled through her phone for a while, answering messages she got from her friends.

After she was done with that, she made her way to her bathroom to take a nice shower before starting the day.

It took a 15 minutes of cold shower for her to wake up completely; before she got dressed and made her way to kitchen.

She sat in the living room, drinking her coffee while watching TV.

me: good morning :)

She typed in message and sent it to Jaden. He should be landing in LA in few hours, but he must be sleeping now.

"Hey mommy."
"Hey bub, did you take off you clothes in the middle of the night?"
"No, I went to- um, don't be mad please."
"What happened?"
"I peed, uh, my shorts."

I sighed getting up from the couch and picking him up.

"Did you pee in bed or?"
"No, in bathroom. I didn't have enough time to take off my clothes."
"It's fine. Just don't let it happen again, okay?"
"I try."

I set him in his shower while grabbing his clothes and bringing them to laundry room.

I quickly turned on the machine and walked back in his bathroom to clean the floor.

After that I quickly washed him and then got him clean clothes on.

"Listen, you can't hold your need to pee, okay? The second you feel like you need to pee or even poop, I want you to tell me, or go alone to the toilet. Okay?"
"M'kay."
"You don't wanna find a girlfriend and then accidentally pee your pants in front of her, do you?"
"Noo."
"Okay then, do what I told you."

I ruffled his hair while he ran through the apartment and climbed up on the couch.

"Daddy!"
"Huh?"

He was doing something on my phone, smiling at it.

I approached him and looked a the phone where Jaden answered my message.

There was a photo of him, where he looked insanely hot, and then text message.

Jaden: Good morning love <3

Jaden: How did you sleep?

I grabbed my phone from Josh's hands, laying in the corner of the couch. Josh was quick to lean down on my chest so he'd see what I'm doing.

I snapped a quick photo of us like that and sent it to him.

Me: Mehh, it was too warm.

Me: How did you sleep? How's flight going?

Jaden: Look at my two cutiess. Wish I was there with you guys :(

Jaden: I didn't sleep much for some reason, I don't know why because I'm so tired.