chapter 56

September 11th, 2021

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

Today, we finally did the meeting we were supposed to have few days ago. I am still sick, but I'm getting better I think. Last three days were really bad, but I think I'm finally getting better. Even though I think vomiting won't stop for few more months.

Even though I had to excuse myself from the meeting one time when Josh needed to go to toilet, but except than that it was fine. Woman we were talking to got a little too excited when we said I am pregnant. But she later asked us if our decision changed with me getting pregnant, but answer was obviously no.

In a week we are going to that place with Josh, since we are having a session with the little girl. She is so adorable, even though she is obviously scared a lot. She had two foster families before us, but they gave her back because she was apparently hard to deal with.

She is light skin with beautiful green eyes. Her smile is just adorable, just like her little curls. And I loved her from the moment I saw her.

Last time, she gave Jaden and I hug, which she didn't use to do before, even though we saw her three times in total. And first time it was just a group of little toddlers because they wanted to see how Jaden and I act around them.

So Josh is gonna go with us so she wouldn't be a complete stranger to him when she finally comes to our house.

"I cannot wait for a fucking next month to come I swear-" Jaden groaned as he walked behind be and placed his hands on my hips.

Just as I wanted to turn my head to side to look at him, he bent down, managing to reach my lower belly while his feet were still in same place.

He placed a kiss there and whispered something, which I couldn't understand, before he placed on more kiss and then stood straight again.

"You think we will manage to make Alyssa feel safe here and get comfortable?"
"I know we will." I smiled making Jaden smile too.

"Yeah, that's true. Act the way you want to attract." Jaden said as he placed his head on my shoulder.

My eyes widened as I looked down at him.

"What?" He asked confused as he was looking up at me.

"There's no way you remember that." I said as I turned around, making his hands remove off my hips.

"Oh, I fucking do. Though I'm not sure if that really works because like- I got you. That just makes no sense because I made you fall for me when I was a complete dick and just horny and you were so pure and innocent."
"Well, maybe I just needed right person to discover a different side of me." I stated as I looked him right in the eyes.

And it was true. All of the stuff we do - he's not making me do it. I kind of always imagined the relationship we have. And due to Josh not allowing me have anyone, I was obviously looking too innocent to other people. But, as we all know, the most innocent people are the dirtiest ones.

One big smile appeared on his face as he pulled me close and smashed his lips on mine.

"Daddy?"
"Yeah?" Jaden said as he pulled away and we looked down at Josh.

"What is dick?" Our eyes widened as we looked at our child in shock.

"You see, it's a word for older people. Not little kids like you. And when I say older, I mean on people that are over 20 years old. Okay?" Jaden explained, as he picked up Josh and touched his nose.

"Okay."
"Okay, I'm gonna go do the laundry."
"I will do it."
"Jaden, you don't even know how to turn on the machine."
"You can tell me what to do, I can do it. You need to rest, so your symptoms would calm down."
"Goddamn and I need to tolerate this for next six months." I rolled my eyes as he followed me to laundry room.

"Josh, give that back to me. It's not a toy." Jaden said as Josh took his lighter and tried to run away with it.

Josh tried to ignore Jaden's words but when he turned around just to see if someone's going after him, he immediately walked back. Jaden was staring at him and he obviously realized that he needs to give it back.

"You can't play with lighters. Okay?"
"Okay." Josh sighed as he walked away again.

"Do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl?"
"I honestly have no idea. We're gonna have a boy and a girl and I don't know what's third one going to be."
"But what do you want it to be?"
"Again, I don't even know. I'll be happy with whatever gender. And you?"
"I don't know, I kinda want girl. I mean, I'm happy with the little girl we are gonna be parents of but I already had a little baby boy, I kinda want girl now."
"Well, we'll find out in few months." He shrugged as he got up and went to empty the ashtray.

"Hey,"
"Hey."
"But we won't tell anyone about it, right? For next couple of months just so we'd make sure, you know."
"Yeah. That's alright."

We sat in silence, just lost in our thoughts for a while. I still can't believe I'm pregnant.

"Hey Jae?" He hummed as he looked up at me.

"Josh's photoshoot is coming up."
"What photoshoot?" He asked confused as he drank his soda.

"The one that I told you he has every year."
"Oh yeah. What with it?"
"Well, it's like usually in October, but I thought it could wait a little this year. You know, just because I want Alyssa to be on those photos too once she comes and hopefully gets at least little comfortable."
"You think from October to December she'll get comfortable?"
"Well, I don't know. I'm praying that happens." I sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"The most important is that we are happy as a family and we have each other." He said as he placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it.
"Yeah."

He placed a kiss on my head before moving his arm so it was wrapped around me as my head was in crook of his neck.

──────── ·  · ✦ ·  · ────────