chapter 47

April 27th, 2021

3RD PERSON

Jaden managed to pull the curtains to cover whole windows while he still held Olivia.

"Would be nice if I could see you." They both laughed as Jaden went over and turned on the lamps on the wall behind their bed.

Jaden kneeled on the bed, before setting Olivia down in front of him.

"Not the fucking shoes on the bed Jaden."
"Fuck the shoes, these covers will need to be washed anyway." Jaden shrugged as he took off Olivia's shoes before taking off his.

"See that's better." Olivia said as she tried pulling him down so she would kiss him.

"Oh you're gonna see what's better." Jaden smirked as he placed his hands on the sides of Olivia's head and leaned down.

They started making out, sucking on each other's lips while Olivia held Jaden's cheeks.

He slowly pulled away, moving his kisses on her cheek, jaw and neck.

Soft moan left Olivia's lips when Jaden found her sweet spot.

She tugged on his hair as he slowly sucked on her neck. Worries about hickey staying there went away, and neither of them could care about it at the moment.

Jaden slowly started pulling the ends of Olivia's shirt from her pants, before taking it off completely.

"Goddammit Olivia." Jaden groaned as he looked at Olivia's boobs that were slightly shining from her body lotion.

He was quick to take off her pink bra and throw it on the floor.

"So beautiful." Jaden started massaging her boob and pinching the nipple, while sucking and biting on other one.

He switched to another boob, giving it same amount of attention.

Few whimpers left Olivia's mouth as her arousal was growing in her underwear and she couldn't wait for him to go down to her pants.

Leaving a hickey right between her boobs, he kissed down her tummy before reaching her pants.

Looking up at her, he removed her belt and took off her pants.

After throwing them on the floor and spreading her legs, he took of her underwear, making her gasp when air hit her clit.

"You're so wet." Jaden grunted while his fingers ran through her folds, spreading the arousal, as if Olivia didn't know that.

"Please."
"What, you want this?" Jaden said as he pressed his thumb on her clit and drove few small circles at fast pace.

"Oh fuck yes." She moaned, throwing her head back.

Jaden chuckled as he moved his fingers, making Olivia whine.

He slowly brought his fingers to her hole, pushing them in as he watched Olivia's facial expression change.

"Yes." She moaned as she gripped on the sheets, making Jaden bit his lip.

His eyes wouldn't stop switching from his fingers to her face as he couldn't decide which view was better.

He slowly leaned down as he sucked on her clit, still looking up at her.

"Fuck, fuck. Jaden-" Olivia's back arched as she gripped on his hair, feeling herself getting close to her climax.

Jaden groaned when she pulled some strands of his hair too hard, his voice sending vibrations through her body.

"Fuck, I'm-" She cut herself off as she felt Jaden slightly bite her clit and suck a little harder on it, sending her over the edge.