chapter 30

March 16th, 2021

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"Okay baby what do you want for breakfast? I'll make you whatever you want."
"Toast and Nutella."
"Just that?"
"Mhm."
"Okay."

I kissed his head as I laid him down on the couch and covered him with the blanket.

"I don't know why that happened, I'm sorry he woke you up." I whispered as I placed my hand on the back of Jaden's neck and kissed him quickly.

"It's fine. I thought he got hurt or like someone died when I heard him crying." He said as he followed me in the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast baby?"
"I'll eat whatever you guys wanna eat."
"So toast with Nutella?"
"Sure." He said as he leaned on the kitchen island while I turned my back to him.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking back at him as he smiled.
"Yes, babe, I'm sure."

He wrapped his arms from behind me as he left few kisses in the crook of my neck.

"God, you smell so good." He groaned as I felt him inhale more of my scent.

"Why thank you."
"To be honest I can't wait to move in a house, that is bigger, with you so I can fuck you senseless."

My eyes widened as I felt my face turn in a bright red color.

"Okay, calm down now, our kid is sick and we don't have time for that."
"I know, that's why I hate it."
"Okay, here's your breakfast, you can come with me and eat it in the living room while I feed Josh there."
"M'kay. And where's yours?"

I pointed to the plate that was on the counter making him nod.

He grabbed it and we walked in the living room.

"Mommy! Daddy!"
"Here's your breaky baby."

I smiled as he sat up on bed, but you could see how tired and sick he was.

"Here."

I held the toast for him as he took a bite.

"I'm full mommy."
"You haven't eaten whole toast."
"Yeah, but I'm not hungry anymore."
"Okay."

Jaden handed me my plate as Josh moved so he would lay his head in my lap and set his legs on Jaden's.

Once we were done eating Jaden started massaging Josh's feet as we watched the cartoon with him.

I noticed how Josh would move his feet every time Jaden stopped massaging him.

"You're one sneaky boy." Jaden chuckled as he touched Josh's belly, making him giggle.

"C'mon daddy, it feels so good." Josh whined.

I saw Jaden's eyes move to look at me as he smirked, making both of us burst into a laughter.

Of course Josh didn't know what was it about, but he laughed with us too.

"That's what used to tell me all the time." Jaden said as he walked in bathroom while I was washing my hands.

Josh was currently in living room watching TV.

"Huh?"
"Daddy, it feels so good." He tried mocking as he pulled me closer by my waist.

I chuckled as I placed my hands on the nape of his neck while he nibbled my neck and left few kisses there.

"You're so horny, you need to calm down." I whispered before I left a single kiss on his jaw as his head was still in my neck.