chapter 67

October 28th, 2021

JADEN'S P.O.V.

"What do you guys want to eat?"
"Chicken."
"And fries?"
"Yes."
"Ally?"
"I- I don't know."
"You want same like Josh? Or do you want me to read you the menu and you tell me what you want to eat?"
"I'w eat wike Josh."
"You sure?"
"Yeah."
"It's really good though." Josh whispered to her over the table, making Olivia and I smile.

Waitress came over and took our orders before walking away again.

"Are you tired chicky?" Olivia asked as the moved Alyssa's hair from her face.

She was leaning on table with her face resting on her hand and her eyes were slowly closing and opening.

She shook her head, but jumped up when some accidentally knocked off the chair.

"Here you go guys. Food will be done soon." Waitress smiled, messing Josh's hair a little.

He acted friendly, but I saw him checking out Olivia, and of course it fucking pissed me off. I hate those type of people trying to get you over your kids while your fucking fiancé is next to you. What the fuck?

I have no doubt in Olivia, it's just that fucking man that pisses me off. Plus he looks like he isn't more than 20. Twenty one is maximum.

"I like that guy." Josh said as he wiggled on his chair.
"You do?"
"Yeah, he is nice. Maybe we should be friends with him."
"Sometimes people that look the nicest are the worst one, you know." I stated, making Olivia's eyes widen.

"I was about to say that. And sometimes people that look like the worst ones are the best ones. So you can't trust everyone just by the first sight." She stared at me, making me wonder. Am I the first type or second type in her eyes?

"Can we get a desert? Pleasee?" Josh whined once we were done eating out food.

"Yeah you can. What do you want to eat?"
"Uhhh, I don't know. Something chocolate."

"Okay, you tell me whatever you want and we are putting it in the cart. We need to buy a lot. Okay?" Alyssa nodded her head as she looked around.

She was sitting in the cart while I walked through the store.

"Wook at that big teddy!"
"He's cute."
"Yeah." The look in her eyes told me everything. She wanted it so bad, but I knew she wasn't going to ask me.

Should I buy her? I mean, I don't mind spending money on it, but I just know Josh would get mad or jealous.

Fuck it. I'll buy him a teddy too if he wants it.

"Which one do you like the best?"
"Gwey."
"I like brown one better." I couldn't put it in the cart just yet because then we wouldn't have place for candies, so we'll just pick it up when we are done with candy's.

I texted Olivia just to tell her that I'm buying Alyssa a big teddy bear, so that she would buy something to Josh too. And then hopefully he won't get jealous.

"Okay, you gotta get out of the cart now munchkin."
"Why?"
"Because we won't have place for this big teddy then."

I watched her eyes lit up as I picked up the grey teddy she wanted.

It's literally twice her size, but okay. She will probably cuddle it in her sleep.

"Who awe we buying it fow?"
"For you."
"Fow me?" Her eyes glossed over as she almost started crying. Did I do something wrong?

"Yeah, of course. You said you wanted it."
"Yeah, but..."
"But what baby?"
"Awe you suwe I desewve it?"
"Of course you do. I wouldn't be buying you if you didn't. Why are you crying now munchkin?" I picked her up in my arms as I saw tears fall down her face.