Chapter 80

Eighty
__________

Halloween came and so did the party everyone looked forward to for the past weeks. Alcohol was exactly what Amara needed. Lots of Alcohol.

The only thing dimming her good mood was the fact that Draco also attended the party. He sat on the sofa with Blaise and Montague.

Amara froze the second she stepped foot into the common room. She didn't think it through. She was not good at hiding her emotions — especially not from him. He knew her inside out.

"We have to sit with them," Daphne whispered.

"No," Amara shook her head, "I can't."

"Yes, you can- show that lazy sod what he is missing," Daphne pushed her slightly, dragging her to sit on the sofa opposite Malfoy with her and Pansy.

Every muscle on Amara's body tensed and she stiffened her posture. She could never survive tonight. Not with him staring at her again.

Luckily her girlfriends took good care of her and made sure she never had an empty glass. Alcohol was like a numbing potion to her body and mind. Amara stopped thinking. Stopped caring.

She giggled with her friends and forgot all about those silver eyes that still did not dare to look away from her. Her body was already intoxicated enough to last for the whole night but she wanted to forget.

Montague handed Parkinson a small bag. Pansy looked at Amara, raising a daring brow. Amara bit her bottom lip. At the sight of her in a short black dress, nibbling on her lip Malfoy cleared his throat unintentionally.

Three pairs of eyes snapped at him and Daphne would have gladly killed him on the spot. Amara pressed her lips together and took the small pink pill from her friend.

She leaned back into the soft fabric and stared at the blonde whose eyes never left her. She placed the pill on her stuck-out tongue and slowly swallowed it.

Draco shifted in his seat and Amara raised one of her perfectly shaped brows at him. Her eyes slowly went down his body.

He saw her swallow and rub her thighs against each other. A small movement and only for a second but he saw it. Before he could even think of something to say her friends pulled her along to the dance floor.

His grey eyes still stayed on her, never losing sight of her through the crowd of people.

A while later and with the effects of the pill visibly, Theo snatched Daphne away from the trio, dancing with her tightly to the beat. Pansy's and Amara's bodies had no space left between them. They rubbed against each other repeatedly.

It didn't take long for other people to notice and before the girls even knew it two boys held on to their hips, moving rhythmically to the music.

Malfoy's jaw clenched at the sight of her dancing with someone else. Closely without any space between them. Amara leaned her head back against the boy's shoulder and he started kissing her neck.

Malfoy didn't know him and he didn't care. His eyes scanned the room for her brother but all hope to have him pull her away faded when he saw him pressing his girlfriend against the wall in a corner, kissing passionately.

He counted to ten in his head. It's none of his business anymore but he couldn't tear his eyes away from her. His nails dug into his palm and the crease between his brows only grew with every second he saw Amara in that dress and her body rubbing against someone that wasn't him.

"Looks like your little toy found someone new to play with," Montague snickered.

Malfoy gritted his jaw and the blood pumped rapidly through his veins. He lost it. The glass in his hand shattered but Draco didn't feel the pain of glass cutting his skin or the blood on his hand.