Chapter 43

Forty-three
_______________

Their bare skin melting together. He was only wearing his underwear while Amara was almost completely naked, Amara's chest already claimed with his marks.

She was his and he was hers.

He cherished every inch of her skin, kissing every spot on his way down her body.

It was all his and he is not going to rush it —not after all the time that passed.

He probably wouldn't last long anyway, the thought of being inside her again alone caused an erection straining against the fabric of his underwear.

He will do what he loves best —tasting her, making her come undone until she begs him to stop.

He pulled her knickers down, burying his head between her thighs.

His tongue licked up all the arousal that was already pouring out of her.

The amount of time he spent imagining it, imagining how it would be to taste her again.

Her taste imprinted on him but every time he could swear it was getting better.

Amara gasped followed by a sweet moan, her hands clenching onto the sheets beneath her.

She forgot how it felt, the feeling surprised her, hitting her will full speed —causing an explosion inside her.

It was everything she ever thought she could feel. Excitement, lust, desire, happiness, love —every possible emotion went through her body.

All caused by him.

Draco groaned, finally being able to taste her again, the vibration of the sound he made went through her body, increasing the knot in her stomach.

"Merlin you're so wet for me," he mumbled, kissing her clit and flicking his tongue over it in circular motion.

"Fuck," Amara breathed, arching her back off the mattress. Her body didn't know where to go with all the tension that started building up inside her, grateful for the silencing charm she placed earlier.

He spread her legs further and pushed her back down with one hand on her hips while the other cupped her breast, drawing circles on her nipple.

It all tumbled inside her, her hands dug further into her mattress.

He buried his head deeper, licking up everything she had to offer. He would never be able to live without it.

His hand moved from her breast down to her clit, rubbing it eagerly.

The more he made his talented fingers and tongue work the more there was to feast on.

Amara was already a moaning mess, the knot inside her was growing bigger with every movement of his tongue.

Draco needed to release himself, he could feel it, the building tension inside him.

With her taste all over his mouth, he wouldn't be able to suppress it for much longer and so he flicked his tongue over her clit faster and Amara's legs started to shake.

She felt her high shooting through her veins and with one last moan she came on his tongue.

Draco didn't stop feasting on her until he collected every last drop of arousal, making sure to enjoy everything of her.

Amara didn't get a chance to come down from her high with his tongue still all over her sensitive area.

"Draco," she moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head. She couldn't take it, the burning inside came back as fast as it left her.