Chapter 28

T/W: some of the things said and done in this chapter could upset some readers, please read with caution

Twenty-eight
__________________

He slammed his fist against Pansy's door aggressively, willing to slam his fist through the wood if she didn't open it soon.

Malfoy was just seeing red, his actions and thoughts controlled by rage.

The door swung open, "OMG Draco, what happened?" Pansy shrieked when she saw the blood that was splattered on his shirt.

He pushed her out of the way, pacing up and down the bedroom.

"Draco?" she asked carefully, keeping her distance.

"You fucked Pucey?" Malfoy stopped in his tracks and turned to her —raising a brow.

"Did he tell you that?" she frowned.

"Who else?" he yelled.

"Is this his blood? Did you punch him because of that?" she shouted.

Draco laughed, "No I didn't,"

"Then why is there blood on your shirt?" Pansy knitted her brows, eyeing the blonde up and down.

She could see the darkness in his eyes and it scared her —she knew very well what Draco Malfoy was capable of, having not one fibre of mercy.

"You were right, I was fucking someone else. But you already knew that, I suppose that's why you fucked Pucey"

"Yes, I saw you!" she yelled, realising what was going on.

"Now you know how it feels," she added.

"How it feels-," Draco chuckled closing the distance,

"I don't care, Parkinson, you can fuck him all you want," he whispered, standing right in front of her. Her back collided with the door.

Tears started to stream down Pansy's face and Malfoy trapped her body with his hands on either side of her.

"I did nothing more than love you and you say you don't care, it's her, she got inside your head. We were happy before"

"I never cared about you, You were just a distraction, a pathetic little girl that would lick the dirt off my shoes if I tell her to,"

Something inside Pansy shattered. He didn't care —he never did.

He was cruel and heartless. He broke her heart and he will break Amara's.

Pansy couldn't prevent the heartbreaking sob that escaped her lips. A sound that would inflict guilt on anybody else yet Draco just smirked.

"Then why didn't you just leave me?" Pansy said in a whisper.

"Because I didn't want to be alone, I didn't want to watch her be with someone else when I had no one and you- you were bothering her"

"You used me this whole time," she gasped.

"No not at first, I tried to care about you... I really did but she- she is so perfect. I couldn't resist her,"

"You two deserve each other," she sobbed.

"You know she felt so guilty, she tried to stay away from me, begged me to leave her alone because of you-"

"and still she fucked you-" Pansy spat, trying to control her emotions. She couldn't break more in front of him, it's exactly what he wants.

"And because of you, she is hurt-," Draco's jaw clenched.

"Be- because of me?" Pansy stuttered, noticing the threatening tone in his voice.