Chapter 31

Thirty-one
__________________

Draco was knotting his tie in front of his full body mirror on the left wall, feeling the cold breeze of the large window across from it.

It was an octagon-shaped room at the end of the boys' corridors. His bed was across from his door with a bedside table on either side of it.

Malfoy was almost done when it knocked on his door. He quietly cursed under his breath and opened the door,

"Morning," Malfoy said in a sceptical tone when he found Theodore in front of it.

"We need to talk," he said, shoving past his blonde friend.

Draco rolled his eyes, closing the door again. He knew what this would be about Amara because Draco was well aware how overprotective Theo was about her.

Theo was just staring out the window, his back was facing him,

"I know how she feels about you... and- and I'm happy if she is happy," Theo paused for a moment,

"Even if she dated Pucey, I don't think she ever stopped feeling this way about you... she was not saying it but sometimes- sometimes when we talked she was indicating something like that,"

Draco stayed quiet, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"I hope-," Theo turned around to face his friend, "I hope you do realise that if you hurt her again, I'll kill you,"

"I won't," Draco stated.

"For the sake of our friendship, I hope you're right...,"

"Don't worry,"

"She is my little sister, I will always worry," Theo sighed.

"Let's go-" Malfoy said, wanting to get out of this situation.

"mhm," Theo hummed, "the girls are probably already at breakfast"

"What is going on between you and Greengrass anyway?" Malfoy asked.

"We'll see" Theo shrugged.

______

Amara was laying on her stomach on Draco's bed. She was reading a book for their next Transfiguration class on Vanishing spells.

Malfoy was leaning against his headboard, his one hand placed on her bare thigh, stroking her soft skin with his thumb. On the other hand, he held a charms book. Her back was facing him; her feet leaned against the headboard.

Malfoy tried to stay focused on the book in his hand but his eyes kept drifting off. The short skirt almost revealed her bare arse.

He licked his lips thinking about how he could easily move his hand up under her skirt and feel the warmth of her cunt.

He cleared his throat, trying to keep his focus on the words in the book.

The girl he desired, glanced over her shoulder, "You alright?"

"Perfectly fine," Draco said, without looking up from his book.

In the corner of his eyes, he could see that she didn't turn back to her book. Amara was looking at him, her eyes scanning over his features.

The strands of blonde hair that were falling into his face, the sharp jawline that accentuates his face structure perfectly.

He was wearing a black button-down but Amara could still see the muscles on his arms and chest.

Lastly, her eyes moved down his arms. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, exposing a couple of veins on his forearm.

She smiled to herself and turned back to her book. But she too, now lost focus.