sixty-one

yoongi felt dead and exhausted after his exams but was relieved that it was done.

he grabbed his phone, wondering what his friends were doing.

yoongi

hi what are u guys doing

taehyung

hi babyy

im getting ready to go to a party

wanna come?

yoongi

no thank u lol

hoseok

yeah im going w him

partyy  ‼️‼️‼️

yoongi

i hate parties they are creations of the devil

namjoon

im going too cuz why not lol

yoongi pouted as he stared at his phone. everyone was going to a party, he felt a bit left out.

yoongi

can i go?

taehyung

yeah but you just said they're literal creations of the devil?

yoongi

so?

hoseok

okk!! we're all at taehyungies house getting ready so!!

yoongi

ok i'll ask my mom to drop me off

the boy was already regretting this and they hadn't even gotten ready.

why did he want to be neurotypical so bad? why couldn't he just be yoongi? he was frustrated by himself, he asked himself all these different 'why' questions.

"do you want some makeup?" taehyung asked the boy, yoongi looked puzzled, "uh? i've never done makeup" he said, "i think it would look good on you"

yoongi shrugged, "sure" he spoke, he didn't know what he was feeling about this.

the house was loud. tons of people laughing, flirting, whatever.

yoongi instantly regretted it bt pretended he was fine although his hands were shaking inside his jean pockets.

he followed the other boys and sat down next to him. oh gosh, he was terrified.

he could be at home stimming as he looked as he looked at frog but videos but here he was, paralyzed as his eyes wandered around the room.