CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

Please, listen to the above song at the end of the chapter, or at any time you want, if possible. 🙂

————————————————————————

Aquilina couldn't quantify her blessings as a breeze carried a whiff of the saltiness from the Sea of Galilee to her nostrils. She drew her shawl a little tighter around her, and she continued to enjoy the view.

The sunrise over the little hill their home was located on at Tiberias, was breathtaking to behold.

"What are you doing out here alone?" A husky voice interrupted her thoughts.

Whirling around, she smiled when her husband's face came into full view.

"Just thanking The Lord for all His blessings in my life."

He hugged her and softly ruffled her hair.

"And you did so without me? How mean," he joked.

"Well, if it makes you glad, you were a part of those blessings I was thanking Him for," she chuckled lightly.

"Alright, I hear you. What else were you thanking Him for?" He gazed at her lovingly.

"Also, for His healing mercies."

It had been days since they found out from the test results that her case of sepsis had cleared by itself. And all she had been going through, were post-recovery symptoms.

The extent of the healing had compelled them to re-check at other hospitals, but they all said the same thing. It was gone, though a little pain lingered.

But that was something that would stop with time.

"I thank Him for that too," Javier said softly. "Venga, let's pray together."

~~~

Aquilina was grateful for such moments

Aquilina was grateful for such moments. They had gotten into the habit of praying together and studying His Word each morning—and night as well.