Introduction

This story is based on a fictional world system, but set in the 21st Century.

All places, persons and constitutions are based on the writer's imagination.

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

P. S. I write in British English, hence you'll find words such as, favOURite, coloUR, and such... ☺️  

~ ~ ~ ~

"How long till that mask falls off — Princess?"

What happens when a sheltered Princess is thrown into the outside world to face the trials of life?

• • • • • • • •

It's been the Jaye Royal Family's long-standing tradition to hide the identity of their children, and have them go through the trials of life without any Royal backing—till they come of age.

Her siblings are done with theirs—it's left with Aquilina. Can she manage to hide her identity, and save her people while guarding her heart?

Throw in the fact that the world's most powerful princes seem keen on winning her heart (or more). And working secretly alongside for the World Anti-Criminal Organisation...

Can her childlike faith in God stand the test of time?

Which force will finally win? The good or evil? Will her past forever hinder her chances of happiness?

Find out, in Princess Undercover.