CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Warning: This chapter might contain some sensitive topics. They are barely brushed upon but still, I thought you should know.

And also, this happens so often in our world. But please, no matter what, don't give up. The video above is for you.

This had been in mind for a long time, but it wasn't easy finally writing it out.

Umm... rant is over. GOD bless you.

———————-

"Come on, Sis!" Skylar whined hopping onto Aqui's bed

"Come on, Sis!" Skylar whined hopping onto Aqui's bed. "The party's going to be so much fun."

"But I don't know anyone there! If it had been the birthday party of someone I knew, then fine."

"Who doesn't know Ryan Molina?" Skylar looked like she had just said the weirdest thing in history.

Ryan Molina, was an A List-Star, and Skylar had gotten close to him since his Debut.

Aqui wasn't fond of him because, 'he doesn't seem to have his head in the right place' as she put it.

"My point exactly. He is a star. And stars often wear too much makeup that you tend to forget they are humans—raw."

Skylar gave her a look that said, Girl, what are you talking about?

"I mean, he seems too fake to me," Aqui crossed her arms against her chest as she remained seated at the edge of the bed.

"Judge not. You often tell me that. Besides, do you mean I'm a fake too?" Skylar pouted, giving her a look he knew would cause her to cave in.

"Of course not," Aqui whispered softly.

"Okay, fine." She got off the bed as Skylar exclaimed a triumphant, Yes!

"I'll meet you downstairs." And he flew out her door.

Aqui glanced at the door for a moment before chuckling. He never ceased to amaze her.

Skylar was her twin-brother who had risen to fame overnight during the first months of his trial.  Yet for all that, he still loved and stayed close to his 'baby sister'.

Though, they were only a few hours apart in birth.

She quickly chose an outfit for the party, nothing too showy.

This would do, she thought to herself.

.

.

.