CHAPTER 33 - FORBIDDEN LOVE

HIM

"Siddhanth! Leave him! I SAID LEAVE HIM" Vikyath pulled Siddhanth as he made a human slump out of the man.

"LEAVE ME I SAID LEAVE ME I'LL KILL HIM!" Siddhanth roared running back to the man who now bled profusely.

"THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING! YOU'D KILL HIM! PLEASE STOP!"

"PLEASE STOP!" I was brought back from my thoughts as Aditya yelled at the television screen.

"OH, GOD! I can't watch this." He said walking closer, as his eyes pierced through it.

"Are you mad?" I mumbled switching it off, making Aditya turn around dramatically.

"Did you just...did you just..." He gaped at me as I slumped into the couch crossing my legs, resting my head against the headboard for a minute.

"What is wrong now?" He said, placing his hands on his waist as I shook my head.

"I am scared."

"You? Scared? THE SIDDHANTH SINGHANIA IS SCARED?" His tittering faded as I looked at him blankly.

"What episode of "Problems in Siddhanth Singhania's Life" are we going to watch today?" Rudra sat across from me taking a bite of an apple.

I looked at him and then at Aditya before getting up and turning to leave.

"Hey! The dinner is ready." I heard Aditya's voice as I closed the door of my room behind me.

"Baba! You have got to listen to me!" Siddhanth begged Prajapati Singhania as his wife pulled him off of her son, further thrashing him.

"Subah! Leave me! I said leave me! I will not spare him. Not this time." Prajapati pulled his wife off of him, turning to Siddhanth as she ran up to her son, standing in front of him.

"You listen to me! I will not let a goon stay in my house. Leave before all hell breaks loose."

"What are you saying, Deva! He is our son!"

"THAT'S WHAT I CURSE MY FATE FOR!" Subah looked at her husband appalled by his words as Siddhanth cried.

"Baba! His brother played with Akka's feelings! Then he tried to avenge me..."

"DID OR DID YOU NOT LAND HIS BROTHER IN THE HOSPITAL FOR DOING WHATEVER HE DID?"

"Baba but..."

"TELL ME!"

"I DID! And I will do the same to everyone if they try to hurt my family."

"By being a goon? That's how you'd protect your family? Beating everyone up?"

"Deva! What he did was wrong! I'll talk to..."

"No Subah! We have done enough talking. This man right here is a brat! He thinks of himself as a mafia of some sort, but I can't have a criminal under my roof!"

"DEVA! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?"

"SUBAH! His love has blinded you but I have to think of my family, I have you and my daughters to live for to think of, I cannot go around being tagged as this man's father!"

"Deva! I beg you, please, give him one more chance, I will change him..."

"No Subah. If we keep our ties with him, we risk our lives. One day, he will get married to an innocent girl and risk her life too. What's next? He will risk his children's lives and those of his sisters'. I cannot let him be the evil eye to a family I so lovingly made. Tell your son to get out!"