CHAPTER 1 - FLUTTER

New characters in the story :

          Ranbir Kapoor as Karan Malhotra

Parvathy Thiruvothu Kottuvatta as Soumya Singhania (Siddhanth's elder sister

Parvathy Thiruvothu Kottuvatta as Soumya Singhania (Siddhanth's elder sister.)

HER

"Shana, please take care of yourself ha?", amma looked at me worryingly as if it was the first time she was sending me away.

"Ammu...I should be the one telling you that...", I looked at her, lovingly. Amma got very emotional before any of my business trips, not because she'd have to live alone, by herself, well Pinky aunty had really made it easier for her to cope with loneliness, to which I sometimes felt Ammu had found her soulmate in her best friend.

But because I and Rudra anna are all she had.

"Accha Ammu, I gotta go, I'll call you as soon as I land. I Love you." I hugged my mother tightly before turning away. I couldn't let her see tears welled up in my eyes. I wasn't raised as a cry baby. I was her strong daughter who was on a quest to make her Ammu the happiest Ammu in this world.

I smiled at my childish thoughts as I walked towards the gate. I turned around to wave goodbye and felt relieved as she smilingly waved back. The cab I had booked for the ride home was here already, waiting, as we bid our goodbyes.

"Madam, please hurry up. Extra charge lagega, for the delay." Amma frowned at the driver for interpreting her. I chuckled before turning away.

Finally, I entered the gates and felt my heart flutter. As if my life was about to change for the better, no, for the best.

The airport was less crowded for some reason, but who cares. Good for me, that I could have 10 minutes of peace and recollection of my brains before I boarded the flight. I spotted a Starbucks on my right and ordered a chai latte. I placed my bag on one of the tables, looking for my phone in my pocket.

"Man, where is it? Where is my phone?!"

I panicked. I searched my bag hurriedly, emptying my boho bag, which ended up me covering the entire table with my stuff. *Personal stuff*