Just friends

T/W unwanted sexual advances and Lime/Smut (consentual)

Another group night out that would probably end with someone way to drunk on a random street of London. Will had once again convinced most of his mates to come out. So now he Alex, George, James, Lewis, Becky, Aria , Mia and Gee were all in a club together. Alex had long since been separated from his roommate who he couldn't seem to spot anywhere. He scanned the room spotting Becky and Gee dancing to the music, he also located Lewis who was deep in conversation with some girl, finally he found George across the room.

George looked frankly uncomfortable, his body stiff as the random girl wrapped her arm around him. Alex watched from the other side of the club as she inched herself closer to his best friend. He watched as Georges panicked eyes darted around the room and finally met his, Alex could physically sense how much gauge wanted her to leave and he didn't know what to do.

The blonde girl was stood in front of George her face too close to his own for Georges liking. He could feel her warm hands on his waist it made his skin crawl and his body shuddered.
"Hey cutie" she whispered as she placed her other hand onto his chest. George gulped and darted his eyes around the room looking for someone familiar. His eyes met Alex's and he gulped unable to move.

"Whats a handsome man like you doing all alone?" She asked her voice sickly sweet.
"Can you go away please" George said as he pulled her hands off him. She immediately replaced her hands and even stroked her hand down George chest.
"Aww baby don't lie you're hopelessly attracted to me" she smiled.

Alex couldn't watch George so uncomfortable so he begun to push his way through the crowds.
"Oi blondie" Alex shouted as he reached the two, she turned to look at Alex who was right next to George.
"Get your hands off of my boyfriend" Alex spat as he pulled her hands off of George. He didn't know what had made him think to call George his boyfriend but it seemed to be working.

"He's your b-boyfriend?" She questioned almost recoiling at the word.
"Yes boyfriend... so you need me to repeat myself?" Alex smirked as he wound an arm around Georges waist.
"Well your 'boyfriend' was all over me" She smirked.
"Don't lie you yourself sweetheart I could see you the whole time" Alex said as he rubbed Georges hip gently.

"He asked for it... shouldn't be alone in a club if he's with you" She mumbled. Alex rolled his eyes and pushed her away gently.
"Fuck off will you" Alex scowled as he pulled Georges face to his and kissed him. George looked shocked for a moment before relaxing into the kiss and placing his hands on Alex's waist. It wasn't the first time they'd kissed, in fact it had happened a strangely large amount of times, always when they were slightly drunk.

The blonde girl huffed and stormed away leaving Alex and George alone.
"You okay?" Alex asked softly as he pulled away from the kiss and stroked Georges arm.
"I'm okay... thanks for saving me" George said quietly.
"Anytime... sorry for kissing you... just had to get her to leave... didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" Alex mumbled.

George smiled at Alex before stoking his cheek.
"Don't apologise... do it again" George smiled.
"What?" Alex asked slightly shocked.
"I said kiss me again" George hummed. Alex was stunned for a second, frozen staring into Georges eyes almost getting lost. Before he knew it they were kissing again Georges hand snaking it's way under his shirt.

Alex felt his heart skip a beat he couldn't even put into words how right this felt. Him and George kissing in the middle of a crowded club, focusing on nothing but eachother.
"George" Alex hummed as he felt the mans cold hands on his lower back. George smiled into the kiss and pulled away, he took Alex's hand a begun to pull him through the crowds.

He pushed the bathroom door open and all but dragged Alex into a stall, locking the door behind them.
"You're hot when you're angry" George whispered as he brushed Alex's fringe out of his face. Alex's head was spinning with adrenaline he felt like he was going to pass out. George was intoxicating to Alex and he needed him.

"Shut up and kiss me idiot" Alex breathed. George didn't hesitate and crashed their lips together again as he pushed Alex against the wall. Alex couldn't help but hiss slightly when George ran a cold hand under Alex's shirt and up his body the other resting on his chin. George moved away from Alex's lips and began trailing his mouth down the mans jaw, loving the way Alex melted under his touch.

He moved down to Alex's neck kissing it until he found the sweet spot that was signified by Alex's body shuddering. Alex was quiet a little too quiet for Georges liking. The older man pulled away from the younger mans neck and looked at him.
"You're so pretty Al" George hummed. Alex didn't responded he just bit his lip and batted his eyelashes.

"You're very quiet... are you okay? We don't have to do this if you don't want to we can stop I won't be mad" George said softly as he stroked Alex's cheek.
"D-don't stop please" Alex almost moaned.
"Oh okay..... OH okay" George smirked when he realised what Alex meant.
"You like it don't you baby... you like being man handled and put in your place" George smiled. Alex pursed his lips and nodded his face turning sightly red.

"Don't be embarrassed love it's hot... really hot" George hummed. Alex felt like he was going to collapse, never had he imagined he would be here with George, but it was happening. George smiled sweetly and pushed Alex against the wall, pining his wrists against the exposed brick wall and connected their lips again. Alex jutted his body forward desperate for more contact with George. The older man understood what Alex's desperate whimpers and movements meant and pressed his body against Alex's giving the man the physical contact he so needed.

George had an idea pulled away from the make out session to lean in and whisper in Alex's ear.
"You wanna go back to ours?" George breathed.
"Yes... fuck yeah" Alex murmured.
"Let's get out of here pretty boy" George smirked as he took Alex's hand an lead him out of the bathroom.

He wrapped an arm him and guided him through the crowds trying to get out of the building as quickly as possible.
"George, Al where you going?" Will asked. George stopped in his tracks when he realised they walked into the middle of their friendship group. He wrapped his arm around Alex's shoulder and pulled him so his head was resting on his shoulder.

"Alex isn't feeling well... I'm gonna take him home" George said as he placed a hand on Alex's forehead for effect.
"Oh alright... see ya mates" Will said as he patted Alex's back. George heard Will murmur something to their friends as they left, he also heard James laugh and mumble 'isn't feeling well my arse' but he chose to ignore it.

As they left the club they felt the cold London air hit their skin and Alex shivered. George smiled at his friend and placed a hand on waist leaning in to kiss him again.
"Back to ours now love" George whispered.
"Make me" Alex tried. George rolled his eyes and took his hand away from Alex's waist.
"Fine I'll go home alone then" George smirked.

"Noooo piggy back?" Alex asked as he batted his eye lids. George rolled his eyes but bend down allowing Alex to climb onto his back. George carried a giggling Alex all the way back to their flat running slightly when it began to rain. He opened the flat door and dropped Alex onto the sofa falling on top of him and smirking.

Alex wrapped his arms around Georges neck and pulled him down on top of him. George collided their lips again the same magic from the club still present. George pushed Alex down pinning him again at the sofa, he moved one his knees in between Alex's legs, smiling when the younger boy shuddered slightly. The kisses got more heated and before they knew it they were shirtless, hands roaming each other's bodies.

When they woke up the next morning and were both naked in Georges bed neither made a run for it or attempted to escape unnoticed. Instead they snuggled closer to each other, George stroking Alex's hair as the younger smiled. Something about it felt oddly domestic... but they were just friends right?

Right?

~Authors note~
1.5k words
OMG they were roommates 🤩 (please tell me someone understands the reference)